for Harry Potter: The Game of the Deathly Hallows

1/23/2016 c2 Guest
Continue Please~~~~
1/25/2016 c2 Doomsdayvirus1
I think this story has lots of potential and is very interesting keep it up
1/23/2016 c2 4saashi samy
Interesting story

I like
1/21/2016 c2 Shepard
Honestly...you could easily have skipped all that and just started the fic with Harry waking up in Westeros.
1/21/2016 c2 Guest
Good chapter
1/22/2016 c2 timmydara
Another great chapter.
1/22/2016 c1 timmydara
This story is great and well done,i cant wait to read more. Keep it up.
1/22/2016 c2 thunder18
Great chapter Update soon
1/21/2016 c2 Elquenodebesernombrado
I do not speak English translation can vary, I meant books as planting food plants more efficient science and build devices such as printing, with the seven kingdoms deve first thing to do before building the new castle is put barriers defencivas to ignore the area of your new home before exploring the land
1/21/2016 c2 5Light Lord Cybergate
Damn!
So...that's the equivalent of a magical atomic explosion?
Destructive...very destructive!

Congrats Harry!...How does it feel like to be a deity?
Because that's what he is. As long as he's death (or should I say: The Stranger)...the Gods themselves will not allow him to die.

Too bad Harry couldn't bring Hogwarts with him to Westeros.
THAT would have made an amazing castle.
Why not build a replicate of it? With harry's new knowledge he should be able to even reproduce the wards.

Here is me hoping for a Three way alliance between the house of Potter/Gryffindor...hell even Death, with The house of Stark and the house of Targaryen.
Seriously...the Starks of all the families of Westeros are the most worthy of a second chance/to be saved.
Plus...I'd love to see the Stark children call harry Uncle :-)
1/21/2016 c2 Bountyx
I hope Harry for to Essos and helps Danny become Queen. Also now that he has massive wealth I hope his magic has been kinda needed to ensure he isn't too powerful. Or his enemies can counter him, like master pycelle going magic. Thanks I hope you continue writing, it is quite well done.
1/21/2016 c2 toile grant
good
1/21/2016 c2 MasterOfDragonsGod
Nice chapter
1/21/2016 c2 HeyStardust
In that year he landed? Please do not turn to harry. A fan stark. I always thought that the family is overrated. There are a lot of stories where harry is the errand boy of Ned Stark
1/21/2016 c2 Something90
Glad the setup of getting him to Westeros is out the way. Destroying the world seems a bit unnecessary to get where you want to go with this, but looking forward to the song of ice and fire world part of the story.
159 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »