for Harry Potter: The Game of the Deathly Hallows

6/22/2018 c5 1Alasiir The Ranger
I demand an update good sir!
4/6/2018 c5 DipstickMadden
More please
3/29/2018 c5 ortizmercy62
Update please
1/4/2018 c2 agnar
Wow, the most ridiculous thing ever. So the AK cannot be deflected unless all life on Earth is sacrificed?

So how did Lily's death prove enough to bounce it back on LV when he was a baby? Or a simple disarming charm annulled it in the graveyard 4th year. Seems like at least twice the AK was stopped with a lot less effort than killing all life on Earth.

Sending Harry over is fine, he wanted to get away anyway. The killing of all life on Earth for no good reason? Dumb as all fuck.
11/12/2017 c5 Guest
Je deteste les gens comme toi! Commence pas quelque chose que tu finis pas espèce de bon à rien
10/21/2017 c5 HadEv
Hah. Another unfinish story..
9/16/2017 c5 dark.wizard92
I really want to read some smashing in the next chapter
8/11/2017 c2 Guest
People really need to proofread things before posting them, this may have a decent plot but I wouldn't know because it reads as though it was written by a 7 year-old.
8/3/2017 c1 Uzushiogakure
Poor Harry he just can't catch a break.
7/13/2017 c5 Guest
You are really having fun with the reviews and all aren't you?
6/3/2017 c5 Nerdking45
It had been a year when are u updating or have u abandoned it
And if You Have abandoned it can Use ur plot plzzzzzz Reply
4/17/2017 c5 AnthonyR89
you have Harry refer to him as "Kingslayer", then immediately afterwards state that he has no idea who Jaime is.
4/17/2017 c4 AnthonyR89
while you overuse some phrases too much, the main thing that stands out is you repeatedly having other refer to Harry as a boy. given that it's set in an analogue the middle ages, you realize that a 17 year old is considered a full grown man, right? and that it wasn't uncommon for someone that age to already be married, and possibly a father.
4/14/2017 c3 Name Ninja
Just a warning for those, like myself, who absolutely hate main character name changes and what they usually represent:
SUPRISE NAME CHANGE IN THIS CHAPTER! I REPEAT, SUPRISE NAME CHANGE IN THIS CHAPTER!

Harry Potter gets renamed to Hadrian for no reason that I can see other than the author going, "I wanna!"

Whether he's actually an OC in disguise I can't be bothered to waste more time figuring out. Soon as I saw the surprise name change I decided to write up this review and then close the story outright... I came to read about Harry. Not some guy named Hadrian.

Later.
4/16/2017 c2 AnthonyR89
interesting beginning, though i find it pretty hard to believe that Malfoy, of all people, caused the world to end.
159 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »