for Harry Potter: The Game of the Deathly Hallows

4/6/2017 c5 femalefarrier
Keep going loving the story
3/19/2017 c5 Guest
Awesome story! Please update again soon and don't abandon this story please!
3/7/2017 c5 orionastro
very good story so far, I do wonder when to harry will Reestablish Hogwarts Maybe in the North near Winterfell , and harry will be the the first to realize that Winter is Coming along with The Long night ,and the Others . Can't hardly wait for the next chapters
2/2/2017 c3 2mwinter1
Starting reading this story today. go half way through this chapter. Pick which point of view you want to write from and write constantly switching almost every other paragraph is bad.
1/19/2017 c5 31529
Jaime Lannister has a 'good heart?' This is the same guy that has never held to an oath he swore? He was to guard Aerys, he stabbed him in the back (no matter how justified). He was too serve Robert faithfully, instead he sleeps with his wife. He swore off women and the having of children... see last point. He has no compunction about murdering little kids to keep his secret. I'm sure that I'm missing some parts that he broke (at least a couple of those he swore upon becoming a knight), but that pretty much describes his character. A 'good heart' is not something that Jaime possesses.

A decent story so far, I hope it isn't abandoned.
1/19/2017 c2 1529
An interesting chapter, although I believe that Harry's 'selfishness' seems to be more of a kleptomania and it seems too fast and too complete. It could be, potentially, a momentary thing brought on by added stress, but it's just too sudden and complete to be permanent unless he suddenly went insane.

The scene with the goblins is also a bit excessive as Harry never tried to let the goblins 'do the right thing,' even with everything, Harry chose to break into the bank and willfully caused massive amounts of damage without ever trying anything else.

Thanks for writing.
12/5/2016 c5 Percy Jackson7
Great story love it
11/6/2016 c3 20Emrys myrdin
Donc harry a été distrait pas l'argent que lui on donné les Gobelin et à cause de ça, il n'est pas parti empêcher le transfert de la fortune des malfoy sur son compte ?
Il a intérêt à ne pas se plaindre et d'accuser le monde entier, car il savait ci qui allait de produire et comment l'empêcher il a juste préférer avoir de l'argent à la place.
9/26/2016 c5 2sad sabrin
Nice
9/18/2016 c5 yesboss21
This is a fanfiction that will and always will br entertaining to us
8/17/2016 c2 20Emrys myrdin
en gros tout est de la faute s'Harry, bien fait pour lui
7/24/2016 c3 39Clay19
Really he smiles to do some magic, by going into the woods
7/20/2016 c1 GL
Unfortunately the Seven will judge you harshly for your typing skills.
7/13/2016 c4 Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega
Please continue this fic. Its a great read, and define try something I'd be interested in continuing to read.
7/3/2016 c5 victoria
this is so good please update again soon please i love this fic.
159 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »