for Harry Potter: The Game of the Deathly Hallows

2/8/2016 c4 iitrnr
Nice. Writing's improved a lot. Getting interesting. Thanks.
2/8/2016 c4 BioHazard82
Another great chapter.
2/8/2016 c4 2Charles Ceaser
AWESOME CHAPTER. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
2/8/2016 c4 HeyStardust
Sad, sad, sad, what's next ?. Harry saving the stark her own stupidity ?. I expected better than this
2/8/2016 c4 gostrow
Easy up on the "I" it gets repetitive.
2/4/2016 c2 ALUCARD
Nice story. Harry will kick every bodies A$$ .
2/3/2016 c3 ThomasNealy
you do know that you switched from 3rd person to 1st person mid sentence right? You also tend to leave words out as well.

Last Ned Stark is a North men. They do not worship the Seven so he would not be praying to the Stranger since they worship the Old Gods of the Forest.
2/3/2016 c2 ThomasNealy
You need to watch your tense conjugation mixing past and present tense is a fast way to ruin the story.
2/3/2016 c3 1Lady Nyshah
Can't wait for more!
2/2/2016 c2 1picnic990
that's some BS reason for the gods to interfere ... just wow

the hallows ... instruments of death itself, could not absorb a curse of death made by man ...

so logically death bowed to man even if the cloak alone could have hidden him from death and thus a simple spell

but whatever your story your rules
2/2/2016 c3 4SimFlyer
Awesome story, I can't wait to see how Harry establishes himself in Westerns... And with a quick setup hogwarts sized castle...Awesome! Cant wait for more.
1/30/2016 c3 Paladin73
Love this story great concept maybe Harry(Hadrian) can become Edward's second in command and be his and Robert's most trusted advisor(beside each other) also can Harry learn to use a bow and sheild and please make it so he not a short arse maybe 6'2 in height to 6'4 that would be a pretty good height for him
1/29/2016 c3 Guest
What i noticed from the very first chapter that annoyed me is, that you tend to change POV in the middle of paragraph. Use italic for thoughts, boy. You said you're a reader, then you should know that.
1/30/2016 c3 Elquenodebesernombrado
I speak Spanish I'm from Honduras, to influence the seven kingdoms can presarles money in the series crown is indebted to several people with capital that brought the world and the Philosopher's Stone will not feel too should know the legends of this land to know and prepare him to face what weapons damage the white walkers and his army of undead that the just may not, and as the saying man ready forearmed.
1/28/2016 c3 birdy
this is good please update soon
159 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »