for The Irregular Familiar

12/29/2021 c1 Dasgun
mda
7/7/2021 c1 Halo
The uniform that Saito would be wearing should not look “common” to the nobles of FoZ, Either that or it’s because of their outdated taste in fashion making them assume anything different is “commoner”

Also I wish this one shot was longer and went to the end of season 1. Giving us readers a general idea of what Magician Saito would do in this situation and also maybe some slight bashing?
He does live from a society years ahead of Halkeginia with magic and the fact that the ritual despite bringing someone or a creature seemly out of thin air, still needs to place the seal on the person despite the incredible feat to prove her or his worth as a mage… I mean in Colbert’s defense of a decision, it’s probably to avoid their deaths from the church for not completing the sacred ritual but at the same time, bruh…
6/24/2021 c1 Twylaken
this is what I considered a rare fanfic. i can never understand how or why the really good ones are abandoned
6/21/2021 c1 OmegaZ975
It would be very nice to see a continuation of this.
12/30/2020 c1 GoldenFire 215
It is a shame that this is a one-shot story. It would have been an interesting if this was an full story
5/6/2020 c1 Harry Strange
Bro up update this.
3/14/2020 c1 GrumpyGrue
Get wrecked Louise! Can't starve the familiar, when Siesta feeds him motha fuckin breadcrumbs. Aw yiss.
2/20/2020 c1 Vercingetorix Rex
I really wish a continuation one day!
11/19/2019 c1 Marshman101
Pls make more! I need to k ow what happens next
5/14/2019 c1 waile
please continue
12/13/2018 c1 Arkmon
Could you please make this a full story? It is really interesting!
5/23/2018 c1 Aaron21hardin
I want this to be a full story
4/28/2018 c1 3Fyr RedNight
That was a good one-shot, it's a shame it'll not be continued for the time being...

I gotta say I just loved this Saito, I always thought he was too much, scratch that, a lot too tame in canon... At least at the beginning. But your take on him was just what he needed in my book. Also the fact he could cast magic was a nifty bonus, I'll admit.

And while I'll most certainly not take over the story, not for a lack of wanting trust me, I just don't have the time with a story already on-going that I'm taking forever to update, I'll make sure to stay on the lookout for your concept.

Until then, keep up the good job !
4/22/2017 c1 No.00000
one of the best for my opinion
3/10/2017 c1 PasiveNox