for Balto: Lights of New Horizons

2/2/2020 c1 monsterjamvadim
AWESOME

PLEASE CONTINUE DAMN IT
4/23/2016 c1 193LoveLikeElena
Hi! I like this story! I love Balto! My favorite character is Jenna, played by Jodi Benson! You wrote them all in character! I've always loved wolves! I'd definitely read more! I got your PM.
2/14/2016 c1 Guest
Give us more
1/19/2016 c1 33Lilly The Omega Wolf
This looks interesting.
Makes me think of the onshot I did, just darker and including Steele and new bad guys :)

Although considering the googly eyes they gave each other in the movie, I don't think Balto and Jenna would get pushed apart from such roomers. Some uncofortableness is bound to happen, then laughing about it and it could be a good way to get into the topic of Puppies!
The rumors, have simply come a lil early since they do have pups by the second movie though.
But, this is you guys story and I'm keen to see where this goes. Because there has to be more than just rumours coming into play next up :)
Also, about Mel and Dipsy?
1/19/2016 c1 36Omnitrix 12
Nice to see this is going well, although I'm a little confused about a note in the intro. Did we discuss having other people involved in the project? I'm not opposed to the idea, but I don't remember if that came up.

I look forward to getting started on the next piece and finding out what Eren's plan is - although I could make a few guesses.

On the Victory Side,
Omnitrix 12
1/18/2016 c1 12steelefan
fantastic story! cant wait to see more of it!