for Casting a Shadow

3/5 c16 Egatoti
U know what?! I think its time to execute this freak that call himself as scientist
4/7/2020 c1 GUEST
Just found this story. So far I find it either and entertaining to read. I also found I very creative of you to use Ichigo's senses to find his partner instead of someone telling him. Kudos to you.
11/25/2019 c5 582Raven
That's it. Nope. Nope. Nope. That attendant was the last straw for me, it seemed like you were trying to make the situation funny, or something when all I wanted to do was murder the attendant. It gave off the feel of Ichigo starting to have a panic attack and then it got turned into him getting lost in his list, and the attendant actually did that!? In what would is that an appropriate way to treat a clan head, let alone one that has acting like that!? I'm not even going to address the confession bullshit that came out of left field. I enjoyed some parts of the story, and I liked the premise, but that's all I can say.
11/25/2019 c4 582Raven
I'm sorry, but I have to point this out because even though I know that you didn't mean for it to show this way, please be aware of that you are writing. The cousin (can't spell his name, but oh well) literally just popped up DURING THE PUBLIC AFTER CEREMONY and said to his CLAN HEAD that he forgot to mention a very important part of the ceremony and subsequently freaked Ichigo out, and embarrassed him in front of the ENTIRE KUCHIKI AND SHIBA CLANS PLUS EVERY IMPORTANT PERSON TO ICHIGO'S LIFE AND FUTURE LIFE. Ichigo should have been completely prepared for anything in the ceremony and as many clan duties and customs that could be shoved into his head so as not to embarrass his clan. This is only meant to be constructive criticism, not insulting, but I had to point out this major flaw. I get what you were going for but this is not realistic at all.
9/20/2019 c17 sherryfanfic1999
Oh my God, I hope Byakuya makes it! They have to save him! I also hope they can, over time, heal Ichigo's hearing. It might never be the same as before, but doesn't Ichigo know a tone about meds? I thought he was a doctor like his father? Anyways, I hope to get started on the second part today. Thanks for sharing such an awesome fic!
8/18/2019 c17 Konyo
Oeh it got so sad so fast :(, poor Ichigo, I hope he recovers somehow. But lovely story, pls continue~ I love this pairing so much :3 have fun on vacation
6/26/2019 c17 Tazbird
Awesome story I hope we won't have long to wait please don't make us wait for very long
6/20/2019 c17 Kobee-Chan
Great ending!I can’t wait to read the sequel and see the trails that Ichigo and Byakuya face as parents. Looking forward to your next story, keep up the good work!
6/19/2019 c17 CrazyFanYaya
Nooooooooo...
this is so sadddd
5/13/2019 c16 1Lover of Emotions
that is good. update soon please.
4/27/2019 c16 ctofi1
Oh oui encore une des mise à jour
Merci beaucoup
À très vite alors
J'adore merci encore
1/15/2019 c15 7rmiser1994
Great chapter! but that is some cliffhanger you put there! haha .
1/15/2019 c15 7dude4anime1
Oh yay! An update! D and a cliffhanger?! Oh man I don't like cliffhangers. I hope Byakuya will be I guess I'll wait for the next chapter and well done with this chapter D
10/14/2017 c14 Sunnami
Will this story continue? I really enjoy reading it and would like to know how it progresses. Thank you for writing this and hopes to see more of it.
9/21/2017 c11 1Dallaria
This story is so good! Pleaae continue i have to know what happens to them!
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »