for 8 plus 1

5/25/2017 c6 1Shadey The Otaku
Holy crap.

I did not expect this story to go as far as it did, but I REALLY enjoyed reading this. A few spelling errors here and there, but VERY well done, and almost 100% accurate to the movie's story. I won't lie, it made me laugh a little bit seeing how Grouch went from being a killer and criminal, to a romantic guy. And even more so when the story shifted to Chris, but I really enjoyed it nonetheless.

Got me interested in seeing what else you write now.

Keep up the great work.
2/17/2016 c1 Guest
This movie was scary haha juuust saying congrats on first fanfic! The day after I went and watched it I looked for fics and found zero sadly but great job keep it up!
2/2/2016 c6 28Kairan1979
Thanks for the story!
2/1/2016 c5 Kairan1979
Please update soon.
1/21/2016 c2 Tarantino Fan
I'm surprised and very happy to see a hateful eight fanfiction. You're writing is very well done and I appreciate the chapter length. Thought I would like to see more interaction between Ruby and with the rest of the characters in future chapters.
1/20/2016 c2 7Hell's-FunnyHome
Wow, this is really good so far! Realistic while still keeping with the movie. We kind of know the ending, I'm assuming based on the film and your first chapter.m, but I'm still excited to see where you go with this. You have a great writing style, easy to follow and you don't ramble but it's still descriptive and flows well. Hope you update this soon!
1/19/2016 c1 28Kairan1979
Congratulations on publishing the first story in Hateful Eight section.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service