for To make this moment last

12/8/2020 c1 LamsNotLambs1776
THIS WAS SO GOOD! I'M CRYING
9/6/2020 c21 Guest
Aaaaaaaaah this was so good but the ending was so sad! I love it though. Your fanfictions are my favorite.
3/7/2020 c6 Guest
No offense, but do not ship founding fathers .-.
3/9/2019 c21 SnowyyFrost
cool
3/5/2019 c21 2SheSaysInParentheses
I. I couldn't read this. I'm sorry, but I just couldn't. I kept lying to myself and saying u wouldn't be so evil as to add in the actual sad ending, that u would make some au or something but. I knew that wasn't gonna happen. So I saved myself the tears.

Thank u for writing this; it was really good, your writing is very enjoyable and u stayed true to history as well as possible. U should totally continue to write multiple chapter stories cos this was really good.

Anyway, I'll check out the story u co-wrote.

xxstella
10/15/2018 c21 perfectedprocrastination
This was a phenomenal story. It perfectly fit the picture of them in my mind and for that I applaud you. Thank you for the feels.
9/15/2018 c21 6dabrealokn
omg omg holy shitzu HOLY FREAKING SHITZU this is AMAZING omg omg I love you I love the story I love life I love this omg!
7/3/2018 c15 holoitsme
holy shit! im pissed!
7/3/2018 c13 HOLOITSME
yes finally that sexual tension was to much
7/3/2018 c12 holoitsme
loverboyyyyy! and YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
7/3/2018 c10 holoitsme
holy shit!FUCK!THE FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!
7/3/2018 c9 holoitsme
im so sad and mad!
7/3/2018 c8 holoitsme
yaaaayyyy! kissing! and boooo! elizaaaaa!
7/3/2018 c7 holoitsme