FanFiction.Net
for Like Sunlight on the Grass

11/24/2021 c1 Guest
I loved getting to see Legolas interact with the others in the Fellowship. Loved getting to hear Gandalf and Galadriel’s thoughts on Legolas as well. Getting to hear Galadriel’s thoughts on Thranduil was a nice bonus treat as well! This story was so much fun to read.
8/17/2020 c1 Guest
This was awesome , I really really liked it! I am glad you displayed Legolas relationships with other the way you did, It made the story awesome!
1/24/2020 c1 Ella
Lovely :D
12/30/2017 c1 UVB
If I were to dercribe this fic in one word I would say Beautiful.
In less than 6000 words you've captured not only the attentoon of the reader but also the very world of Tolkien and brought yet another untold part of his marvelous work to life.
Absolutely Beautiful.
1/31/2017 c1 Hawaiichick
It was so cool and fascinating to get everyone's thoughts. I loved the little Pippin and Legolas moment and Galadriel's thoughts on Leoglas and Thranduil. What a great read!
12/30/2016 c1 Ne'ith5
This made me smile with great pleasure! I loved it from beginning to end. Like Galadriel, your story with its thoughtful analysis of Legolas,as well as the that of the Celeborn his wife, Gimili, Boromir and in-directly Thranduil, the hobbits, Elrond, the twins, Faramir, Denethor and Gandalf has won me over. It was inspired especially as you used so few words to do it. Well done!
3/18/2016 c1 Guest
Nice story
3/9/2016 c1 31Brightpath2
Oh, Legolas could win almost anyone over. He's too stubborn not to.
This was interesting. It's true that Legolas was an unknown among the Fellowship, especially for Galadriel. Elrond knew him, Gandalf knew everyone, but Galadriel did not.
2/8/2016 c1 1AmpalayaJuice
Wow. Legolas sounds so mature, so unlike the annoying elf in the books. XDD
1/27/2016 c1 Guest
Great stuff as always. And Legolas - always the charmer. :)
1/24/2016 c1 LostArrow
This was a very pleacent reading, warm and close to the characters spirit. Very well done! I hope to read more of you in this format.

Cheers!
1/23/2016 c1 125Book girl fan
This feels beautiful, and I know not how to express how much I love it.
1/21/2016 c1 Viola Blaire
Always a delight to read your work! And your strength had always been characterization and humor, fantastic job!
1/21/2016 c1 earthdragon
Very good story. Of course, Legolas was the right choice as representative of the Elves. His innocence and good humoured courage were exactly what was needed in the Fellowship - not to mention his fighting skills. There is also the fact that Legolas actually has far more experience in fighting the evil forces of Sauron than Elrond's sons. Personally, I think if either Elladan or Elrohir had gone instead, they would have been tempted by the Ring, due to the fact that they are part mortal. Also, the twins have never been separated and I really cannot see Elrond sending both his sons (as well as his foster son) on such a dangerous mission. Glorfindel would have been a good envoy and well able to fight Sauron, but a powerful elf such as he is, would call too much attention to the Fellowship.
1/20/2016 c1 bella13446
Oh, this is so wonderful. Thank you for writing a character study of Legolas. I really love to read fics involving character study. This is as k can always find new insights of the character involve.
27 Page 1 2 Next »