FanFiction.Net
for How to be Friends

1/21/2016 c1 Judyblue95
Hi! I'm going to read your story. I've read one other of yours, Mr. Teacher, but not for a while. I love these writing duels...or whatever you guys call them...
1/21/2016 c10 6Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy
I have high hopes for them.

This story was fantastic. Loved what you did with it and so happy to have been part of your team.
Love you much.
1/21/2016 c9 Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy
I so loved this talk. Everything about it.
1/21/2016 c8 Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy
The rapid zingers she tosses right back to Edward when she arrives at the school are fantastic. And waiting with the bottle of wine. Perfection.
1/21/2016 c7 Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy
The flying leap on the bed still kills me. What's an intimate night without a properly placed blunder?! haha! Love love love that memory.
1/21/2016 c6 Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy
Wine and appies fix everything. Love their girl time.
1/21/2016 c5 Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy
LOL...old home week at the grocery store.

When it rains, it pours!
1/21/2016 c10 22beegurl13
I love it! I'm so glad you pointed them toward a happy future. Great job on this! :)
1/21/2016 c9 beegurl13
I'm a bad mother. I have stuff to do, but I love this. I'm all teary over these two. Good job. :)
1/21/2016 c8 beegurl13
I love the angst! I'm an angst girl and this is so great! If only I didn't have to go do mom stuff now. Ugh! I'll be back! :)
1/21/2016 c7 beegurl13
My first love still lives in my home town. I don't ever want to move back there. :D Awkward. :D I'm glad Bella is dealing with her memories, though. That's a good start to a happy ending. :)
1/21/2016 c6 beegurl13
Oh, Garrett. Why do men do that? Ugh. I'm glad Bella is moving on and feeling better about things. And I'm glad we know what happened to her. Hopefully she'll find out soon what Edward's been up to. :)
1/20/2016 c10 MsLiss
1/20/2016 c8 MsLiss
Ah well Bella gave no doubt about how she feels
1/20/2016 c10 debslmac