FanFiction.Net
for The Fallen Kite

2/29 c1 Guest
Update please
2/14/2021 c1 carmengmtr
Hubiera sido estupendo que siguieras con la historia. Creo que estaba muy bien! Gracias.
11/1/2017 c1 1girlonfire5360
You really should consider continuing this fic! It’s really good.
1/14/2017 c1 With Pen and Paper
AHHHH THIS IS SO GOOD IM IN LOVE
7/16/2016 c1 Egyptian Warrior
Ugh! 333 I love it! Please continue!
6/7/2016 c1 Andromedastrain
Are you going to write more on this? Please tell me you are!
5/10/2016 c1 Guest
I want read more, please continue soon, pelaseeeeee!
5/1/2016 c1 5AudiLion
:O:O:O Please update soon!
2/24/2016 c1 Soapygirl1989
I love it!
1/21/2016 c1 15Claire Bloom
Hello my beautiful friend,

I cannot tell you how happy it made me when I discovered you were my FAGE writer! I am a huge fan of your's, you are incredibly talented and a genuinely lovely person.

I was sucked right into this first chapter. It was a beautiful introduction into her working life, and how she ended up on that particular ward. And what a shock to discover that not only did she know the patient, but that he was also her husband, whom she hadn't seen in so long! I loved how you then flowed immediately into a flashback of how they met.
I eagerly await the rest of the chapters, to not only find out how you incorporated my prompt, but how they became more than friends, and if there will be a HEA.

This has got to be one of my favourite FAGE's ever 3

Claire x
1/20/2016 c1 17WelshWitch1011
So... Dean/Jo, WWII setting, Dean in uniform, and nursing... All of my favourite things!

I love this, I can't wait to read more. :D
1/20/2016 c1 41Silverspoon
This is great so far, really interesting and I love that you've worked so hard to keep in accurate. The base name made me smile for obvious reasons, and I thought it added to the story for me since I could look out my window and imagine how it would have been in the past.

I'll be adding to my favourites for when you post more.
1/20/2016 c1 70Laurie Whitlock
THANK YOU for writing this and providing me a shirtless Dean, he's not shirtless nearly enough for my liking. LOL *winks*

I love this story and can't wait to read more of it.