FanFiction.Net
for A Single Moment

11/9/2015 c1 Guest
epic :)
2/10/2010 c1 xxsocoxx
this was a really sweet story... i enjoyed it !
6/28/2009 c1 NiminariAmriath
;-)
11/16/2008 c1 5RogueNya
Aw now I gotta go look up stories on them...
7/25/2008 c1 rogueyroo
short and bittersweet. rietro is definately my favorite coupling sides romy.

excellent job as usual=)
5/5/2008 c1 UpYourCupcake
Aww man, another beautifully written story. Yes, I was blubbering like a baby, how sad for Rogue and Pietro.
8/17/2006 c1 Morgaine of the Faeries
Hey, y'all!

Yep, 'tis me again, and I must say I my admiration of your work has done nothing but increase!

Rietro, I admit, is not my favorite couple-but it's second best to Romy in my heart, and that's saying somthing, eh?

No mistakes that I saw in this one!

Keep up the good work, *chevreh*!

-Morgie
6/28/2004 c1 Lady Farevay
Aww so sweet! i remember reading this ages ago and i never reviewd! *Sheepish grin* sorry...

I love Rietro and i don't care what anyone say's about them hardly knowing eachover and this and that ect,i thought this was great and i love you for writing this,it was great!

Lady F
5/13/2004 c1 15wickedshenanigans
That was gorgeous. I loved it. The flashback was awesome, and the relationship between Pietro and Rogue before she left. It was all so sweet. I almost cried.
*~*Emerald*~*
12/1/2003 c1 10Shadowed Tigress
okay three words for you...ready for them?
I LOVE IT!
It's full of warm fuzzies!
Snaps to you for writing a great story!
SSDD
Christy :)
10/10/2003 c1 15wickedshenanigans
Aw!*tear* So sweet! Lil sad at the start, but I liked the Rogue-leaving-the-brotherhood-scenario.

7/30/2003 c1 gigglygurl10
that was an awesome one-shot. it was excellent! u did a really AWESOME job in putting alot of emotion into it, a lot of feeling without making it incredibly sappy. it had a good touch of serene sweetness to it, more than meets the eye kinda of romance sap. ya know what i'm saying? i'm not gonna go AW cuz i'm sure u already have alot of comments like that since this is a really CUTe fic of course. i just want to leave a sincere WHOA. becuz to me that basically sums it up. short, sentimental, and great. excellent job! can't wait til u write more fics, they're always encaptivating when i read them. WHOA. i think i'm gonna read this one-shot again. hehe. buh bye!
7/26/2003 c1 6JessiTsuki
BEAUTIFUL! ;_; Finally someone else who wrote a kiss scene between them in which he did pass out. For some reason I find that totally sweet. WRITE MORE RIETRO!
7/25/2003 c1 8CurveOfAWrist
Aww! That was so cute! I loved it! You really are a magnificant writer! I love your work!

^Crysala^