for Venom Jaden

6/23/2019 c2 12Oragonking
Pleaaase... i want to see more of this story. I want to see jayden being completely coiled and squeeze by vennominaga.
6/21/2019 c3 1jiongu-naruto
I LOVE this story! I like what you did with Crowler and how he is friendlier. His appearance being because of a bet he lost is simply BRILLIANT!
3/20/2018 c3 ThunderBasilisk
Please update this is one of the few Gx fanfics that have the potential to be great.
6/22/2016 c3 36CorinnetheAnime
Wait, wait...brother? O.o Whoa...I was not expecting that...and I thought I was shocked before at Syrus being able to see duel spirits.

As for Chazz? Not so much. XD

Haha, Kuriboh and Vennominaga snuggling together is a very cute image...awwww...
6/22/2016 c2 CorinnetheAnime
I was about to put my review in the last chapter, but I had to stop here because of...Syrus seeing duel spirits.

I now have a very funny mental image in my mind of him having a verbal fight with one of his monsters...haha. XD

Also, interesting concept with Jaden having a Venom deck. I'll finish this in the next chapter. ;)
6/21/2016 c3 47Skylinemaster
Very good.
6/21/2016 c2 Skylinemaster
This is nice. Wish he would have used Vennominaga though. That would have been something.
6/21/2016 c1 Skylinemaster
Ah Vennominaga, what an underrated card. Very interested to see Jaden with this deck.
4/14/2016 c3 christopherrhaydon
LegionnareBlaze awesome story, but does this mean that the incident with the forbidden dorm will happen in the next chapter? Please update Asap.
3/15/2016 c3 204SaurusRock625
End of first sequence then fade to black!
3/7/2016 c2 SaurusRock625
End of first sequence, then fade to black.

Great chapter, dude! Is Jaden gonna use his Venom deck soon?
2/1/2016 c2 ToaGaimZXA
Interesting twist, I wonder what else you have in mind for this story. Guess I have to read and find out.
1/30/2016 c2 six samurai
is yubel going to be a yandere if so go for it also jaden having two duel spirits as his loves is something i really really like last i for one like crack pairings.
1/31/2016 c2 3Stilphyell
Hmmm this is interesting... Crowlers attitude is something new and welcome I hope to see more of your work.

Cheers
Stilphyell
1/28/2016 c1 funnyman42
You had my interest, now you have my attention. Hope you keep goin with this story since it has a lot of potential. :-)
26 Page 1 2 Next »