FanFiction.Net
for Irisana

3/12/2021 c3 xotinkerbella
Oh my god. This chapter made me laugh so much that I started crying.
1/27/2021 c8 Seraphix
this was an amazing journey and i hope someday, you continue this. it was beautiful while it lasted. - rosetta 2016-2021
12/19/2020 c2 astxrismx
oh god she's annoying
11/12/2020 c1 khisee
sadly this fanfic isn't letting me to show the other chapters it keeps linking me to a blank site instead of the next chapter. i would recommend that you post this somewhere like in wattpad. i really want to read this story but it seems its not letting me.
10/5/2020 c8 crazyrainbowlad
i love this story, i've bookmarked it on all of my devices, it makes me have emotions, and i can't thank you enough for that, you have given the world a gift with this story
10/5/2020 c4 crazyrainbowlad
I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO HIT ME WITH THIS MUCH EMOTION, AAAAAAAAH, THIS STORY ROCKS! CHILLS IN EVERY LINE I LOVE IT! also you now have my permission to bludgeon me with emotions :)
10/5/2020 c3 crazyrainbowlad
FUCK YES I LOVE THIS UNCONDITIONALLY!1
4/4/2020 c8 DahliaEvans
I simply love this story. It's amazing!
Seriously one of the best stories ever!
I wish you had written more...
9/22/2019 c8 Glumski
This is one of the weirdest things I've ever read. Truly, a lot of this fic is absolutely nuts.

I love it.

Honestly; it's beautiful! Your characters are fantastic, your dialogues make me laugh, the world-building is solid... This has quickly become one of my favourite stories, and it's a sad, sad thing to see this abandoned.
7/10/2019 c1 ThePirateQueen367
This is a wonderful story I love Amelia. I love how I can relate to her. I love that she's her own weird and she owns it. I don't know why you would have abandoned such a wonderful story. I was really looking forward to her interactions with Luna and Sirius Black when they eventually meet. I was looking forward to her showdown with Voldemort, but now it's like I can't enjoy it. I can't look forward to it cuz it's been 3 years since you updated and I understand that you have a life and that's why I'm not like as upset as I would have been if I didn't really understand that you have a life and your job isn't to do your stories. I guess I'm just trying to say is that I really enjoyed the story it's such a beautiful story. When I first read the story I was going through my own thing, I was alone and was being bullied too and I was very weird like I would say weird things. My personality was kind of like Amelia's but not as concerning. Cuz if I was Amelia type of strange I would have been in a mental health hospital already but yeah I enjoyed the story I really hope that you change your mind and continue to do this story but if not it's okay these eight chapters have been wonderful and I can only use my imagination and in my imagination they all have wonderful happy lives despite all the bad things that are going to happen in the future.
3/13/2019 c8 ry
loving this. cant wait until she meets Luna... ye gods that will be hilarious
4/2/2018 c8 Guest
You are amazing! Please never stop writing. This story brings joy to everybody who reads it.
2/13/2018 c8 mochi
ahhh~~ this is such a good piece of work 3 i love how humorous it is and also the ~mysterious~ elements of magic that don't often get explored but that you've put in, and how they all find making friends difficult and how the weasley twins turn up with a prank at unexpected but very convenient times! i hope you find the inspiration to continue it soon!
8/26/2017 c8 6Smalker13
I like your story, a lot! And also, I'm happy they're friends now. Does the title have a meaning connected to the story?
7/20/2017 c8 1Kyonarai
It's so beautiful.

I need more.

More I say!

The world must tremble at its magnificence.
189 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »