FanFiction.Net
for Irisana

1/26/2016 c3 MrCraken
You have no idea just how much reading this made my day. Also just realized how much I needed this to exist.
1/26/2016 c3 Anonymous
I don't have an account, but I just want to say that I really loved it. Thank you for not making her a Mary-Sue! I like the colours idea. Also, I like Bob. I can really identify with her character. She seems sort of like the witch equivalent of an Aspie/gifted person. Nobody writes eccentric girl characters!
I like that you didn't bash Dumbledore or Hermione or Ron. I like that you bashed Sybil Trelawney. I mean, seeing as how she had no idea of the times when she did make prophecies, she was either crazy, lying to herself, or just straight-out lying to take advantage of her great-great-grandmother being a Seer, in order to get a job. She doesn't deserve any credit.
Is Dark Glow Theodore Nott? I got a little confused.
1/26/2016 c3 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
1/26/2016 c3 DELETEDACCOUNT2012
Hahahahahhaha go Dumbles! Bushy Bushworm can go get offended all she wants ... she's not a celebrity :D
1/26/2016 c2 5Elelith
Intriguing gift, I'm curious about where you take it from there. Hope you continue!
1/26/2016 c2 8Snickering Fox
Bob III the Sarcastic Blue Snake. LOL
1/23/2016 c2 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
1/22/2016 c2 2ShinigamiRae
Yeah definitely needing title but seems pretty interesting to read
1/22/2016 c2 Labradoodle4ever
Omg, this story is sooo good, i absolutly adore amelia. Love it. Cant wait for the next chapter :D
189 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13