FanFiction.Net
for Irisana

5/25/2016 c8 46IWantColouredRain
Very good
5/22/2016 c8 2jeun
I'm quite loving this! I love how you describe the colours and make it seem so vibrant, and those poor kids being lonely and depressed at Hogwarts really get to me.
I'm so glad they're making friends and getting better!
5/14/2016 c8 Guest
Amazing ! ;)
5/14/2016 c5 4Diving in
Awww, Amelia first crush, and on the weasley twins! ! ! Very good choice.
5/14/2016 c3 Diving in
Lol. I love sarcastic Bob. And Hermione in slytherin and Theodore in hufflepuff? Pretty interesting.
5/12/2016 c8 KioshiUshima
This friendship circle is the best. I enjoy it. Thank you for the hard work!
5/10/2016 c8 1Lioness32
On so many levels I love this! Alllllll the feelings! Can't wait for more!
5/10/2016 c8 TJK78
Great chapter. Looking forward to more.
5/9/2016 c8 2history
I love this chapter!
It's horrible how Dumbledore is here... I don't think that he has an idea of the futur problem that he created for himself... Because what he did here, one day he'll have to pay it!
I love the part where Neville and Amelia talked too ( is Voldemort following Neville?). I like the pet plant too.
5/9/2016 c8 sunsethill
I'm still in love with Amelia. She does so well with such a difficult situation, and she has managed something that will see her through all her difficulties. She has pulled together a family that will watch each other's backs and support each other. I also loved that both Hermione and Theo learned that members of their Houses will support them. I'm also livid at the teachers who have been warned about Quirrell and still are unwilling to take any decisive action to protect innocent lives.
5/9/2016 c8 Vera Verres
AHHHHH FRIENDSSSSS~ I thought Theo didn't like being friends with them! But now this! Where did I misread- What did I miss! I need to read this again. Neville, oh sweet Neville, I'm glad that talk went well and he accepts Amelia as a friend now. This chapter is such a heartwarming one, ughhh I love itttttt.
5/9/2016 c8 1Roserayrose
Jane you read Lily and the art of being Sisyphus?
You'd really enjoy it if you haven't gotten inspired from it already!
I love your story so much, it's awesome.
I'd really like to have Snapes perspective on more things, just to show what his emotions and thoughts are about this weird enigma called Amelia.
Keep up the awesome work!
5/9/2016 c8 5NTSFroes
I'm really loving this story.
5/8/2016 c8 Lightsbane1905
Oh Hermione my dear your ambition Is like fine wine to me. oh how I wonder how you good you taste?

if that sounded weird...COMING FROM YOU!?
5/8/2016 c1 1Roserayrose
I just read the first chapter! And I love it so far 3
I've been looking for Harry with Synthesia for a while :)
Thanks for this!