for Rise of the Slaying Moon

6/19/2021 c4 6PaleoManga
Even though I am French and have an average level in English, thanks to googe translation I was able to read your fanfiction and I must say that I love it! I can't wait to read more!
5/25/2021 c1 2Great King Sukuinushi
hope you update soon
3/5/2021 c4 Alexis
C est une histoire intrigante et intéressante je suis très impatiente pour la suite alors s il vous plaît continuez
10/11/2020 c4 GrubGasm
This story was well written wish you would come back to it but it was good while it lasted
8/1/2020 c4 1soqquadro
great story! hope you continue, I enjoyed reading it
3/8/2020 c4 ZooFan
Great story, hoping for update one day!
7/28/2019 c4 Rando
Is this story abandoned? I quite enjoyed reading it.
12/2/2018 c4 114Scififan33
Poor Ichigo! Wonder how his friends would react when he never showed up? Since he was found and buried several days later that future still exists? Is it the time travel that wiped his memories? Sand is very different, has his inner word changed because he's forgotten or what? Would regaining his blade make him remember or has he permanently forgotten? Figure since he's an ex-substititute the rules on remembering and stuff might be different? Two years since the last update? More soon?
5/6/2018 c4 SantoryuSekai
The fanfic was really good, why do not you update more?
12/31/2017 c4 ZeroSquadSephiroth
Remarkable story please continue
10/18/2017 c4 Outoftheinferno
Interesting story, hope to see more!
8/26/2017 c4 2Dhea30
If looking at Juushirou "smiles" making you unnerved, I don't know how you would react to Retsu's Ichigo. I do hope that this story will be continued soon... This have so much potential
4/25/2017 c1 TheCommanderin
update soon plz been rereading the 4 chapters
3/2/2017 c4 Six Foot Assassin
He would be whipped by Retsu if you make him in a spineless weakling, but then again Retsu doesn't strike me like a woman who would go for someone like that.

I hope things start to roll forward soon because it's getting kind of boring.
2/21/2017 c4 808Joker808
This story is fun to read and all but when the will the pace start to pick up?
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »