for On the Brink of War

LOL The ending!
2/16/2017 c1 Fangirl309
LOL I love it xD
7/25/2016 c1 DannyPhantomPhandom
It's ALWAYS Go Fish. Hahaha! Lol XD You just made my night. Again. Wow. I was worrying for a second Vlad was teaching Danny how to play chess. :P
4/26/2016 c1 13LordOfAllBricks
I thought it was going to be a chess game, but go fish? Dude, that's 100x funnier! Brilliant!
2/22/2016 c1 54ShadowPillow
Oh, haha, and it was just a game of Go Fish. It's always fun when the reader gets played like that, even when I'm the reader~
2/15/2016 c1 9JH24
This is just perfect. Reading this put a smile on my face. You portrayed Danny and Vlad in such an enjoyable and fun way, and I loved every moment of their interactions. And the punch line was the perfect ending to a very funny and very well-written piece.

It really cheered me up. Loved it!
1/22/2016 c1 Guest
I just DIED laughing. Good one. Punch line was unexpected, short and sweet :)
1/22/2016 c1 Melissa
Love it! I laughed so hard, I think I completely lost it at the end :)
1/23/2016 c1 5MsFrizzle
This one gave me a chuckle. I think in part what sold this is the summary. Part way though I was suspecting it was a game and I imagined them playing chess, but 'go fish' worked so much better.
1/23/2016 c1 6FowlFanKid13
Omg this is hilarious! I love it! Keep writing plz.
1/22/2016 c1 10ChillyIce
haha, this is actually pretty funny. I was wondering what game they were playing. :)
1/22/2016 c1 138Invader Johnny
Well of all the types of confrontations Danny and Vlad could have had this was the most unexpected and dare I say? Normal?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.