for The Zombie's Son

12/1/2019 c2 8Jacob Phantom
Please update your story soon!
4/25/2018 c1 Squid Baron
I like this story. Rottytops is always treated like a freak herself, and after playing Risky Revenge and seeing how she betrayed Shantae to Risky Boots and ran off crying, I feel like she deserves a bit of a redemption. With all of the stupid Zombie Apocalypse games coming out, it's hard to create a zombie character who isn't hostile but Rottytops is one of those people. :)
8/14/2017 c2 1Korin Dragoon
A few wishes, if Shantae can do that, would not be unwise.
Like to be alive but keep her strength and for Harry to be healthy.
6/15/2017 c2 Daxen123
Glad to see more of this.
6/15/2017 c2 1Ender the multiverse Detective
Very good
6/15/2017 c2 LoamyCoffee
Ooh~ interesting~
6/15/2017 c2 10ultima-owner
An unexpected change like adopting a kid does sound like something noteworthy to report.
6/15/2017 c2 8RPMasterweaver
Good to see this one continue. There are minor grammar errors, but that can certainly be ignored-it's the story that matters, and so long as the errors don't prevent the story from being communicated, I think this should be great. Very interesting choice to make Rottytops the raiser. Very interesting choice indeed.

Question: How much fanon/non-core canon shall you be incorporating? If I recall, the Shantae creators said the game was set after 'modern times' and JK Rowling mentioned zombies in an interview. If you decide to ignore that, it's your call.
9/18/2016 c1 7Myra the Dovahkiin
1/24/2016 c1 Darkverger1
Hmm, new concept but It has potential.
1/23/2016 c1 10ultima-owner
undead blood must taste nasty and have some nasty surprises in it
1/23/2016 c1 3LordNemesis
MMMMMM waits for more story.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service