for All This Time

1/19/2020 c18 1klockedin
The absolute BEST wedding scene of any fanfic. I laughed. I cried. I feel as though I was an actual guest at an actual wedding. Bravo.
10/7/2017 c1 Guest
Good good
11/23/2016 c21 32RyokoMist
No way - Thank YOU for writing such an amazing story! This year has definitely been trying for you, so we appreciate you being able to take the time to still try and write for us. Thank you so much T.

Now, I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Years!
MWAH!
11/23/2016 c20 RyokoMist
BUT I AM CRYING AND I DIDN'T WANT TO!
This Epilogue is perfection personified when you look at the entire course of this fic. You have successfully put us through tumultuous ups and downs and yet STILL got us to a happy ending that was genuine, not forced.

I really feel like this was real life. I could feel the love and pride and happiness. I could see the scene playing out before me. I could see that car driving off the road of Wayne Manor and Bruce standing there in the doorway watching the car disappear through the treeline of the woods confidently - not just because he is happy about what has happened between Max and Terry, but because he KNOWS they'll come back; he knows they'll come HOME. When you look up the term "Batfamily", this story is the new pinnacle for me in regards to it. It feels canon. It feels real. Thank you for such a great fic. I'm going to go cry now.
11/23/2016 c19 RyokoMist
YOU'RE MOTHER LUVIN RIGHT THE TWIST FOR A FATHER WOULD BE BRUCE! YOU'RE MOTHER LUVIN RIGHT! Got me up here about to cry and shiz when he extended that hand! OKAY! Part of me wants to throw hot coffee at the screen for Joe coming in and dancing with Max - but I'm with Basem: I still have some serious issues with him, but I think Bruce made the right decision in the end. This is Max's wedding - drama isn't allowed. Basem is adorable and so is Matt. Okay, okay I am not doing a play by play review! But this is so good it's hard not to point out every little intricate detail that made my heart swoon.

DAGNAMMIT I LOVE SALLY! lol

This fic is so cute and MOTHER LUVING BASEM LOVES SALLY YESSSSSSSS! *goes batshit crazy*

Now, please excuse me as I wallow in these beautiful feels.
11/21/2016 c20 2chocolate1
Wow you made me get a bit emotionally here thank goodness its lunch time LOL! You can see how much Max missed in not having Joe around and it hurt a great deal. So happy that she sees Bruce as that father and that he is willing to accept this role in her life. That solid male figure who is both strong, caring and protective when it comes her. (Hey maybe you can write Bruce in a interracial relationship with a child involved hint...hint LOL! And he will marry her :)

Thanks so much for giving all of us such an amazing story of family and friends come together when it all seemed impossible at times!
11/21/2016 c19 chocolate1
This was so beautiful from the amazing dances especially between Terry & Mary and of course Bruce and Max. The speeches were funny but also on point. Such a great touch when Bruce danced with Max and then Joe cut in. I still consider Bruce more of a father to her but its good to see that Joe is mending fences.

Everything came into a full circle when Basem declared his love (love it when the guy says it first). These are such an awesome group of friends.
11/21/2016 c21 jtdarkman
Aww i cried seeing the end of the last chapter and i was going to review but somehow that bext chapter button got clicked b4 i could think lol. But seriously i am glad to have read this and i am still a die hard fan of your writing thank you so much for gracing us with this and more wonderful stories. Thanx for the ride thus far and please keep on writing
11/20/2016 c21 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Oh, no. Thank YOU for the awesome story! And you're welcome for reading it. ;-D
*Coba and Ed are seen playing with party horns again*

Once again, I'm so sorry for the loss of your cousin. It's difficult to lose a loved one.

Oh, and I subscribed to your vlog on YouTube, but it showed up as your real name instead. Just thought I'd let you know in case it wasn't intentional.

Happy Thanksgiving! Well, Happy Holidays, really, in case you don't post until next year. I look forward to "Good Life!" Have a great day! :D
11/18/2016 c19 Guest
Nice chapter! Ah, looks like Bruce knows Terry is his real son... unless of course he's thinking of Damian... *Shrugs*

Looking forward to the epilogue! -D
11/6/2016 c18 Guest
Please tell u will be updating soon I really love your story.
9/20/2016 c18 32RyokoMist
OKAY! O-MUTHAHLUVIN-KAY!

This was the most beautiful, the most emotionally charged-I CANT EVEN DEAL WITH THESE EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW! You captured every single aspect of this wedding in the most legit way I have ever read in a Terry/Max story. I legit felt like i was there. Every character had a part to play that lead up to the nuptials and i just loved every second of it! Great work!

Also, blessings on you for putting your grandfather's memory in here. I thought I felt something warm and loving here. I can't wait until the reception!
9/17/2016 c18 2chocolate1
What you shared about your grandfather was lovely and I enjoyed the prayer that Pastor Sherman said. So when are you going to pop the question hahahaha.

This was such a hilarious update. Well at least I can say that Max got over her nervousness more quickly than Terry :) dang he was a wreck thank goodness Basem was there with advice and of course the back and forts between the two :) (You kept reminding us at Bruce's past relationship so can you convince someone to write a Bruce & Ororo huh :)

So far the wedding has been so amazing and emotional with a little comedy on the side. Max and Terr finally married...it took long enough LOL!
9/16/2016 c18 jtdarkman
"I'm imagined you screamed this in all caps just now." (Died laughing)
Beautiful chapter I got all emotional but I still couldn't stop laughing at the banter the whole wedding stop and daring any one to say anything priceless lol.
9/15/2016 c18 20Watership's Nightwish Rat
Great chapter! As always, it's managed to give me a lot of smiles and laughs as well as "Oh noes". XD The wall part cracked me up because my dad's constantly running into walls because he's vision impaired. We all say "Oh yeah, look out for that wall" after he hits it. A really big "Caution, there's a wall here" sign might help. XD

RIP, Pastor Sherman Clifton Byrd.

I shall check out that song. :) I look forward to the next chapter and the one-shots! :D
111 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »