for Two Broken Souls and a Baby

11/11/2016 c1 Kreshi
Absolutely fantastic! Loved every second! Would love to see more of them from you! :)
3/31/2016 c1 132signelchan
I just want to start this review by saying that I love the way you write both Lon’qu and Panne, encapsulating their disdain for whatever type of people it is they hate almost perfectly. The only reason it’s not perfectly is because they’re clearly in a relationship and that goes against his hatred of women and her hatred of humans, but if the game allows it, so can fic. And this fic goes on to really develop the two of them as characters in a way that goes beyond those character traits.

Of course, I’m going to naturally shower this fic with praise just because it’s a babyfic and I had to help you in the writing process with this simply because of that fact. My assistance didn’t have anything to do with your perfect portrayal of Panne in her quest for repopulating her species (something she doesn’t actively strive for in canon, but clearly would rest heavily on her mind). It also didn’t have anything to do with how you write Lon’qu coming to terms with the fact that he needs to be the father of these future Taguel children, despite what he feels are his shortcomings as a potential dad. Oh, and it definitely didn’t have anything to do with the part about Miriel and Henry being adorably dorky scientists in search of facts on childrearing.

I do know, though, that my idea of how Taguel gestation periods made its way into the text of this fic, one of the things that stumps our intrepid scientists while furthering along the plot. I’m sure you’ve heard me talk enough about that particular plot point due to many other fics using that same logic that I’ll skip the ramblings for now. Another idea I really enjoy that you included here is the concept of the present timeline not matching up with the future one, which you showcase in their child not being a new version of Yarne but rather a little female bun instead. It’s cute and perfect and I think her being their child rather than the timid boy they know is infinitely better…as long as they have Yarne in the not-too-distant future, of course.

Signel
3/17/2016 c1 robotortoise
This was really clever! I like how you brought up the scientific implications of a Taguel baby, and how you made Lon'qu be averse to sex. It seems like that'd be the most likely avenue for him, fearing women and all that. He wouldn't be a sex maniac like others write him as.

...Anyway, I liked the story.
1/24/2016 c1 Muggzy
This was a really cute look at two rare couples, I loved it. :)
1/23/2016 c1 46GreenPokeGuy
This was really good, Joos! :D

I think it was funny to have Panne be part of an experiment to compare Taguel pregnancy to human pregnancy, and seeing Lon'qu so annoyed with it all contrasted to Miriel and Henry's enthusiasm was great. :P

It was a really cute fic, and I enjoyed it! :D

-Green