FanFiction.Net
for What the Future Holds

9/4/2019 c5 Guest
Your story is mindblowing but updated soon pls
3/18/2017 c5 24CRSWoodferns
Hello! This was a great idea. I had trouble imagining older Ian though. (I mean he had actually grown taller?)
Sorry, I don't have much time to review all the chapters. I'll be looking forward to the next update, then!
3/12/2017 c5 1solitaireseraphim.silvertaciturn
Next chapter please!
Will younger Kai and Tyson be safe?
1/13/2017 c4 Kai
Don't stop please. :((((
12/11/2016 c4 solitaireseraphim.silvertaciturn
Awesome! What an interesting story!
I can't wait for the next chapter.
9/16/2016 c1 Knight Purkers
Nice story.
9/10/2016 c4 21Aeristine
Ok, this was very confusing to read. First of all you needed to state in your first sentence whether this was past Tyson or future Tyson.

Secondly, it's very obvious this was rushed.

Then there's things like "too many big words and too many scientific words"

It doesn't flow.

My advice: Read this out loud before you post. I've started doing that with my stories and it makes the editing process much smoother.

The trouble is, your plot is very good and very unique, but you need to take your time with your writing and make the reader picture what's going on in their heads.

That's my bit of constructive criticism.
6/9/2016 c3 Aeristine
Ok, I really want to beleive that Kai and Tyson are a couple in the future, but right now I"m really wondering if Tyson has a different lover...

Oh I missed this fic!

Considering how tricky time travel is, you're doing amazing!
6/7/2016 c3 Guest
Its kind of mean of everyone to make fun of Ty like that. But it's still hilarious how naive and cute he is while Kai probably figures all out really fast.

Nice, I like the Idee of Hill being a surrogate Mom x3 Why is she with Tyson though instead of being with everyone? And is Makoto with them?

And how are you going to explain the time travel? I got my suspections on why they were send away but not their how.

So many questions x3
I'm hoping for answers in the next chapters!
Love sensless
2/7/2016 c2 Kai-kun
Don't stop. This is exiting
2/7/2016 c2 39Little A Granger
I love the questions that you have placed in this chapter, it really invites the reader (me) into the story. Rei's sarcastic comment 'nice enterance there Romeo' made me laugh so much because I used to say that to my Dad.

Update soon!
2/5/2016 c2 21Aeristine
OH! THIS IS SO GOOD!

11 years into the future, Kai seeing his double...Who's the father of hilary's baby? What is Boris trying to destroy in the past?! SO MANY QUESTIONS INDEED! WHAT IS THE PLAN!?

You gotta update soon bro!
1/27/2016 c1 39Little A Granger
Urgh no wonder Tyson and Hilary clashed.

Can't wait to see what happens next chick!
1/25/2016 c1 21Aeristine
Oh my god. Damn I loved this!

Your writing is so smooth! Flows really nicely.

I hope you update soon because I have a million questions running through my mind.
1/25/2016 c1 12Elves of the Moon
Ooh, very promising. I love the brotherly Blitzkrieg Boys, it really suits them.