for A Game of Magic

2/17/2016 c3 T.k
PLEASE, for goodness sake, Make your paragraphs smaller! I didn't even read this whole chapter because I kept losing my place. And as a rule, only one person is suppose to talk within a paragraph, that mean start a whole new paragraph when someone else starts to talk. That's an actual rule in writing, it make your chapters look longer, and it makes them easier to read. Your story sounds interesting, but it's just too much work to read as it is now.

I'd like to read your fic, so please think about the changes I've suggested.

Please update soon!
1/27/2016 c3 Guest
You've greatly lost me this chapter. By greatly, I mean, theoretically it could be redeemed. In practice, though that's impossible, as I am absolutely not going to read any more of this. Frankly, the entire scenario is forced. In the original setting, your interpretation of events is entirely plausible, though unlikely. In this setting, though, the only possible interpretation that could fit the setting is the original setting's Baratheon version.
1/25/2016 c1 Guest
Owwhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! House Elf Conspiracy! Stark (insert group here, muggle?) Ambitions that get them killed! Legit.

Nah, I can't really be bothered with this. It's a bit interesting, but there isn't much to go by yet.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service