for giving my cold, black heart to you

1/12/2017 c5 dammmmnbackatif
YOU GO GIRL!
TSUNA JUST NO-
EITHER YOU TELL THEM DRAMATICALLY OR HIDE
NO IN BETWEEN TSUNA
You are so adorable
1/3/2017 c5 22D C JoKeR H S
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! OK, the omake and stuff before the whole pacifier stuff...
BUT GYAAA! COMM'ERE TSU-KUN YOU'RE TOO CUTE AND DARLING FOR YOUR OWN SELF! X'D
1/2/2017 c1 5Chiyozora-Mazura
I am ready for the angst. Or maybe not XD
But I look forward for the 6927!
11/18/2016 c4 11Amu4ever
You accidently put a part of this chapter in twice. Read the Onmake and you will know what I mean.

Also, you said at the beginning of the chapter you didn't want to make an Onmake. So, why did you still call it an Onmake then?

Also, it would still be very appreciated if you could tell me whether this will have a terrible sad ening or not.

That being said thank you for sharing your story with us. It is really a pleasue to read it.

Oh and opposite to what your warnings proclaim I am of the opinion that characterisation is actually one of your strong points. The actions of the characters make sense and their personality is very accurate. Don't doubt your story so much. It is very good and I like teading it. :)

Thanks again for taking the time to write it!
11/18/2016 c3 Amu4ever
I am trying VERY hard to not be mean right now. I know it would not be fair to be, but...but -NOOOO-why-why-WHY?! Please, please, don't make this one of this terrible and-he-died-for-them-and-everyone-will-be-sad-forever-fics. Truly, they are HORRID. Please, don't do this.

Or...or warn us! Tell us it will be like that. I mean I like your writing style and your ideas, but tell me it will end like this and I will be out in a blink of an eye. Not becuase I don't like your story, but because I can't stand sad endings. Reading stories that end badly only makes me depressed and sad and I don't like that.

So, tell me now whether I have to go or not.

Thank you for sharing this with us! This far is was very good. Though seriously please let me know if this will have a terrible sad ending.
11/18/2016 c2 Amu4ever
Very dramatic :D
11/18/2016 c1 Amu4ever
Awww...very cute :)

Oh my, I truly hope the major character deaths warning won't come into affect. Gah...I am in the mood for fluffy, wicked and funny. Tragedy is just...not on. Nope.

Thank you for sharing this with us! :)
11/4/2016 c4 22D C JoKeR H S
8w8 This is so beautifully bittersweet!
Thank you! X',D
11/3/2016 c4 Meopize
Amazing...Truly breath taking tale. But I feel sad for Reborn and Mukuro, mostly Tsuna...
11/3/2016 c4 11Crucifix HiME
Eh?! This is completed?! I don't see the completed tag.
8/13/2016 c3 iashbviarwbv
Update Please :)
The Fic is Veryyy Inacredible
Hun,The Cap is Good
7/7/2016 c3 Dreamichigo
Well, i relly love this story so please update
( sorry for the bad english)
5/10/2016 c3 Guest
WAIT IS HE DEAD! IS HE AN ARCOBLENO NOW! TTTTEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL MMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!
5/9/2016 c3 Guest
Yesh plz do translate and UPDATE
4/30/2016 c3 Guest