for Harry Potter: The Seraph of the End

12/7/2019 c5 Lady Jessica Mustang
love sound this story and love that Harry & Yuu get meet each other and also hoping that Guren & Harry will get to bond with each other as l love parental Guren.

I don't mind slash as long it's not with Yuu or Guren (or any adult men) as I prefer stories with family & friends bonding then romance & don't like big age gap between pairings except for maybe like three year gap age as that what my parents and my only pairing Roy Mustang & Riza Hawkeye ages are
7/26/2019 c5 1HadrianSlytherinPeverell
Yaoi for the win! Yoichi~
7/4/2019 c5 KitCat07
I can't wait to find out what happens..
5/1/2019 c5 A-Human
So hyped for the next chapter!
4/30/2019 c5 AnimeNerdX
Bruh where's the rest, almost 3 years later, leaving us readers high & dry.
4/2/2019 c5 Agta8890
Harry x yuichiro
3/30/2019 c5 Kokoh909
Update plz!
3/30/2019 c5 HarryCh88
Next!
2/17/2019 c5 4eragon95159
continue and update please .harry found divine rituals to create blessed and divine gear by mind arts he found seraph in yuu and after argumentation between harry yuu and king of salt they persuate seraph not all humans are evil and they need his help to found and destroy only bad humans and change others on better way .when they found about The Hyakuya Sect and secret of jida (brobaly before battle of shinjicku )they later gareth group (more that yuu sqard) abd in road after airplane escape they gareth more humans and some empatic friendly vampires and build village protected by wards aand magic bariers .
10/25/2018 c5 4JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881
OMG I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY.
6/18/2018 c5 AdvancedNotGivingAFuck
Really love this so far and I'm rooting for Harry/Yoichi
5/8/2018 c5 1Alice of Scarlet Flames
Harry/Yoichi
2/15/2018 c5 Jmg94
good story hope to read more I'd like to see a harry/ yoichi pairing
2/15/2018 c5 Jmg94
cool story hope to read more and I'd like to see a harry/yoichi pairing
10/14/2017 c5 belle hawk
I am adding this to my alert list with the hope of newer chapters
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »