for Yo-Kai adventures

Gargaros is coming boyssssss
2/20/2020 c8 HovernyanML
Aww...
2/19/2020 c7 2The Brown Yoshi
Spelling errors, yeah its pretty noticeable but some of the small touches somewhat makes up for it, like Jibanyan actually having his words altered to what he sounds like when talking, and the spelling errors can easily be fixed some other time

Seriously hope that this can continue, as its really good, yeah the occasional cringe moment here and there, but overall still pretty good.
8/29/2019 c1 lixyplatine
You spelt “adventures” wrong in the title. Don’t know if you’ll continue this, but since your title is usually the first thing readers see, it’s a good idea to change it regardless.
12/6/2018 c6 StrongGuy159
Cool story continue please.
10/22/2018 c6 4In3dtoapologizeman talltomeplz
Hey kido, you uh, commented on my fanfic so I thought I commented on yours (takes out reading glasses) okay let's see here, huh, so that's how you make Kool-Aid, okay for real let's read the fanfic (takes out reading glasses again) hey...that's pretty good. Ain't bad kido, ain't bad at all.
5/22/2018 c8 lixyplatine
As the best game of all time says on the loading screens, take your time.

…You're not going to get that reference, but eh. My point is that you shouldn't rush. It's not like the computer issues are your fault. Unless, of course, you smashed it into a wall.
4/9/2018 c8 23gravityfallslover34
i wish you the best of luck with your computer
10/12/2017 c3 alakazamlover4
just want to point out, when i thought about this chapter, i thought he was going to go no mercy and summon shoguyan
7/22/2017 c7 DFTBA
Just an opinion...When Katie was like, "where can I get a yo-kai watch?" I was like, "gee. Selfish much?"
6/17/2017 c7 Oriana Star
Cute story! I like Katie and Nathan!.
6/7/2017 c7 Jacob Phantom
Please update your story soon!
5/26/2017 c7 1Chibigamer1992
don't worry I don't hate u _
2/21/2017 c6 3AmagawaSetsuko
The English dubs of episodes 27-61 have come out now,so make the rest of the fanfic. Once those parts of the fanfic have been made,wait until the next dub episode comes out. And repeat that. And once the dub is completely finished,make fankai.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »