for The Gregorians

3/7/2016 c6 18Jellytaco
Thanks for dedicating this too me XD And uploading a chapter lickety split, I like the plot, a lot, especially with the girls one up on Ootori (Kyoya). It definetly made me giggle and I think it's pretty cool you guys are twins ( I have twin too, but he's a boy, one who doesn't read or watch OHSHC, so writing a fanfiction with him is out of the picture, let alone watch it)

I like how you (the authors) haven't rushed into becoming member(s), unlike most other stories or that they're superficial wolf girls who were experimented on and howl and cry tears. of perfectness, the personality that both characters have, are more realistic and people have more in common with them. A character a person can relate to, is the best character(s) anyone could make. So, until the next chapter, I'll patiently wait. Have a good one
3/2/2016 c5 Jellytaco
We? Are you (the author) a duo of great minds. I really like the plot and after reading that many crappy oc's (Mary Sue's), I can say that not only are Julia and Jessica fabulous characters, the plot is easily amazing. This chapter was a bit short, but we all have those chapters. I hope you (if there are two minds behind this) continue. Thanks3
2/6/2016 c3 sadie03
its kinda of hard to read it... can u fix it?
1/27/2016 c1 1whatnameshallitake
I already like this..The story concept or plot is great too!Great job! :)