FanFiction.Net
for Strings of fate

12/27/2017 c9 Balir123
Please write more kagome x kylo ren stories!
3/28/2016 c9 Guest
chapter 9

Good chapter you described really beautifully how Kagome still managed seeing good with
Kylo Ren and wanted help and love him. I have two new ideas if you want do them.
Darth Maul from Star Wars : Phantom Menace, and Ice King / Simon Petrikov from
Adventure Time because that man could really use some love and comfort.
3/16/2016 c9 Guest
Great chapter. Can you do one with luke Skywalker?
3/6/2016 c8 EsdeathTheSaiyan
Requested crossover story that I want you to write :

Crossover between Dragon Ball Z ( Anime version / AU ) and Akame Ga Kiru ( Anime version ) .

Main Pairing : Goku x Esdeath ( Goku falls in love with her instead of Chi Chi ) .

Rated M for : Lemons, Language , Violence .

Genre : Romance / Adventure .

Title : The Saiyan and the Sadist .

Summary : Instead , of , ending , up , with, chi chi ( Aka in the original canon ) , Goku, somehow, falls, in , love , with, somebody , else , Esdeath , herself ( And yes she somehow ended up in the dragon ball z world ) .

To, the ,author , please, do, this crossover story that's all. I am kindly asking.

Thank You..
3/6/2016 c8 86ame to ai
Poor Kagome :(

And... Who's next?
3/6/2016 c8 Tinas86Roses
I like it. ;)
3/1/2016 c7 ame to ai
I'm curious who will be next
2/11/2016 c6 Guest
chapter 6

Good chapter i liked it. If you take non - anime requests i have few ideas to you.
Lord Shen from Kung Fu Panda 2, ( humanized form ) Darth Vader from Star Wars,
Kylo Ren from Star Wars Force Awakens. And The Wolf from Into the Woods movie.
2/8/2016 c7 23TenraiTsukiyomi
Ohhhhhhh. Nice. OVO I like reading others' oneshot collections. Lots of surprises there that are pleasant and oh so cute.

Well, and... Requests open huh? :D

Noblesse: I would like to say every hot thing there, but well... M-21 or Raizel, though Muzaka... Since it's only drabbles, hm. Hm. Hm.
2/1/2016 c6 Lykae'Sky
Ohh whoa, glad I found this! Hard to come by Xovers involving Kagome, that are recent. Thank you!
Request?...how about a Tokyo Ghoul character being possibly obsessed/Yandere towards Kagome. Or whatever you want to write, either way, anything's awesome. I'm just it a bit of a craze with yandere characters at the moment. Sorry.
1/26/2016 c3 4Sillvog
Wow, I probably should start to watch this show. Had to to look up google to see what he looked like. So far nothing I've read warrants the M rating. Now if you expanded what happened in this chapter I could totally see it. That or a future chapter will~!
1/26/2016 c2 Sillvog
I had to look up who Uhura was. It's been so long since I've seen this show. I wonder if green instead of red is canon or not.
1/26/2016 c1 Sillvog
The idea of him of all people purring...I love it! That last line was classic.