for The Graveyard Alchemist

10/5/2019 c2 belle hawk
I really would lıve to read more of it especially if she never returns to England.
10/3/2019 c2 1Shadow Wolf 15846
Nice!
10/2/2019 c2 levi.hall.9279
Thoroughly enjoyed the chapter and I eager to see how you are gonna continue with this excellent story
9/27/2019 c2 62TheBlackSeaReaper
I really love the changes that you have made. Keep up the wonderful work.
9/26/2019 c2 spacecowboy2011
Not sure what is originally written, and what you have added. There is a lot of grammatical issues present, from wording, to tenses, to just general weirdness that makes entire paragraphs flow poorly. Character behavior is generally off just enough to be awkward, in both action and dialogue. There's really no part of having one's arm blown off that rational dialogue should occur afterwards. It's an interesting idea, but from what I've read it seems like it would've been better for you to simply write this concept yourself, instead of adopting and then trying to adapt it.
9/26/2019 c2 Skull Flame
- Humans who like to play God must pay a steep price for their arrogance. That is Truth. Father's words never rang truer when you think about Albus Dumbledore and his plans.
- Oh, this is gonna be interesting. I just know it.
- Severus doesn't hate Liana, but still considers James a girl-stealer. Huh.
- So Truth has been blocking all attempts of the wizards to find Liana, until Fate intervened. Makes me wonder what are Fate's motives for that. I mean, I get the possible picture, but I'm wondering if I could be wrong on my assumptions.
9/25/2019 c2 Aleucard
Why do I suspect that Bradley is a proper father, homunculus status be damned? I wonder how that will conflict with his obligations to his creator.
9/25/2019 c2 5Sakiq-Sakik
I love it! Can’t wait to see this grow!
9/25/2019 c2 Nazara
I really like it and I hope to read more though I sadly feel like this is all I might ever be able to read due to a lack of continuation.
9/24/2019 c2 22Slytherin Studios
I like it, nicely done.
9/24/2019 c2 goukagin
I can't wait to read more.
9/24/2019 c2 3Kenka
I freaking love the patches done in this rewrite, it fixes up the plot, creates a solid worldbuilding, and informs me at a steady pace of what is going on at the moment, I hope to see another chapter soon as I have been anxious to see a good story like this continue.
9/24/2019 c2 hollynoelle1227
IM READDYYY
9/24/2019 c2 38Vixen Uchiha
Why do O get the picture of Ed popping out of her stomach like from the movie Aliens.
9/24/2019 c2 starrat
I loved it looking forward to the next chapter
111 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »