for The Graveyard Alchemist

6/27/2017 c1 NoaTheYaoiVampire
Please fulfil this story's destiny by making it awesome.
6/4/2017 c1 guest
Great! Please update!
3/30/2017 c1 SeleneAlice
please update your story soon .
1/12/2017 c1 7Zer0.main
Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope to see you update soon!
1/3/2017 c1 2neywalker5
FINISH THIS! PLEASSSSSSE
12/19/2016 c1 joshuawaters59
Hope you add a another chapter
12/14/2016 c1 Soul Heart
Please update, I really want to se Roy/Liana relationship grow, romance plz! Why do that about Dumbledore and Snape change through the story, can it be rewritten. I enjoy reading it, even if a few things confuse me
12/9/2016 c1 ZyteWCDb
This plot fascinates the crap out of me, it would be really interesting to see where it is going to go. I would highly appreciate it if you continue writing this story, it's far more interesting than most of the other HP/FMA crossovers that I have read (I think I read about a hundred of them before I created my ff account? Not really sure). So please, continue with this concept, I will read it and provide criticism where it is needed. On am unrelated note, my TouchPal keyboard skin is that of a mustachioed triangle in space (SPAAAAAAAACE!). That is all. Zyte out.
11/21/2016 c1 kuro.d.dragon
Hiiii I'm french and i really, REALLY! love this fic. next chapter? please? (my english is really soft sorry...bu noob for this language...sorrrrryyyyyy) do you speak french?
11/11/2016 c1 AnimeGamerGirl23
Please update soon this story has got me hooked.
9/25/2016 c1 2KoreanMusicFan
sounds really interesting, i hope that we get to see the relationship between roy and liana grow.
8/21/2016 c1 hollynoelle1227
Please update!
8/16/2016 c1 tamashiyuki
Very gooooooooooood!
Be continued?
7/17/2016 c1 2silvery crimson moon
Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
7/12/2016 c1 2253910
Please update it. You adopted the story but haven't done anything with it. Please fulfill the responsibility you took on by adopting it.
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »