for The Graveyard Alchemist

2/14/2016 c1 Jack hatter
Love it update soon please
2/12/2016 c1 lavanderbunny
I really hope you continue this! I wanna see her freak out when she sees the giant eye on her stomach!
2/11/2016 c1 AnimeFreak71777
:D
2/6/2016 c1 DuckedHard
So far this story is really interesting. I'm especially looking forward to Anna eventually coming to Hogwarts and causing some havoc.
There are surprisingly few spelling mistakes, though you often make a habit of using the wrong tenses, mixing them up between and in sentences and sometimes forgetting to add words that should've benn there. I can't help but feel that this could've been avoided via spellchecking or proofreading. However, it doesn't really distract too much and the story is enjoyable enough.
I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
2/4/2016 c1 1Shadow Wolf 15846
Hehehehehehe! Let the chaos start!
2/3/2016 c1 16Kitty Katrona
I love that you picked this up! I think you will be able to make this already awesome story, even epicer! I don't think that's a real word, but meh. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
2/2/2016 c1 Guest
I am glad to see someone taking this story back up. I liked TheBlackSeaReaper's ideas for it and I look forward to seeing where you take it.

Just as a note, the grammar could use some work. "Wizardry World" is not correct. Wizarding is, for all that spell-check hates it. There are other instances that are similar in fashion to this error.
2/2/2016 c1 3Acolyte of the Blood Moon
You know, I never understood why TheBlackSeaReaper always changed the characters and plot. At one chapter Dumbledore is regretful and just found out about the abuse, the next he always knew and is a manipulative bastard. In one chapter Snape changed his views about Anna, the next he is the same as ever. In one chapter Anna is single, the next we find out she is married. You can only take retconning so far. Hope you will set up a consistent plot, good luck!
2/1/2016 c1 3coronadomontes
buen fanfic-good fanfic
2/1/2016 c1 1EliteShadow
please update and post more soon!
2/1/2016 c1 Guest
MOAR
1/30/2016 c1 11Mukuro234
yay thank you so much for adopting this story
1/28/2016 c1 16FluffySheepLion
Well done.
1/28/2016 c1 3WhiteElfElder
That last bit with restoring the markings and then Anna becoming host to The Gate...that is going to mess up so much in both worlds. I think to really mess Albus up more would be that certain Alchemists go back with Anna.
1/27/2016 c1 2LunaSoraYamiMoonlightCrystal