for Island of Temptation

Update please!
6/23/2020 c1 AJ
Seriously... Please update already
2/17/2020 c1 Kingofsadist
Ive seen so much hentai to see where this is gong
4/25/2019 c5 Tenma Kirin
Continue, pls!
3/18/2019 c1 Silver566
Is this in the magic world or a non magical world
2/23/2019 c5 19mpowers045
Keep it coming please
2/22/2019 c1 jbadillodavila
Me gusta mucho la historia
8/14/2018 c5 15The Storm Master 567
This was an interesting chapter. Nice little twist with Chelia being his daughter and him actually marrying someone other than his sisters or mother. Can’t wait to see the foursome that’s most likely gonna happen the next chapter.
7/28/2018 c5 GirugameshPanda
Excellent chapter as always! If I have to guess who the mother was, maybe Virgo? Anyway I look forward for the next update and I wish you a good day! P.S. random question, do you ever plan on writing that Stone Age II story on your profile? I’m just curious and I’m thinking it could be a very good short series instead of just a one-shot. I wish you a good day.
7/19/2018 c5 28Imperial-samaB
My my what a crazy chapter
7/19/2018 c5 CallMeShaun132
Oh. It wasn’t a time skip it was a look into the future. I was worried you would skip the bit when they get rescued and how. I must wonder though, Who is natsus wife? Great chapter, bit of a cliffhanger, but great nonetheless. I look forward to the final chapter it’s been a great story. Keep up the great work. Have a good morning/day/evening/night.
And
Shaun has left the building.
7/17/2018 c5 ikusatsunagi
It's great, thx for the chapter
7/17/2018 c5 40Kowaba
I can't believe this story is about to end. It was a damn good one. But oh well! We still got next chapter!

Btw, you made Chelia really hot in my opinion.
7/17/2018 c5 maifa