for The Wedding Gift

7/19/2016 c2 7twlightbella
Aww
3/22/2016 c2 Guest
OMG what a BEAUTIFUL chapter! Wow it made me teary-eyed, it was the happy ending we didn't get to see at the end of Revenge! I knew Nolan's present to Jemily would be special...but I was not expecting just how special you made it. Having David video record a message was so clever and tied in to the words he actually said, and the cute flashback of them when they were children, it tied together so beautifully.
3/14/2016 c2 susanemily
Read the second chapter and I am really surprised by your idea with the flashdrive. Really nice that she gets a special message from her dad so he is with her on her special day- though it was bittersweet, too. The quote at the end was nice, too. I just have one question: Do you plan to get the two stories together because this one seems to be a prelude for your current story with Nolan held captive. And where the flashbacks just in their mind or did Nolan but video footage from David together. Cause that would be a nice memory for them, too, if they had something left from their childhood besides the photograph.
3/14/2016 c2 daiz
Thank you for finishing the story. I loved what was in the box it was heartfelt and real. I normally come up as a guest because I don't have an account, but you can call me daiz and hopefully that's how I came up this time. Thank you again for sharing this story with us.
3/14/2016 c2 35karevsprincess
Wow, this was so wonderful and emotional! I never considered that this might be the gift but it is totally plausible and a great idea. I wish this had happened on the show now! Amazing job.
3/14/2016 c2 LG
Ahhhh this is so beautiful. Your writing is so perfect and wonderfully descriptive. I always look forward to reading your stories they are so well done. Loved all the little flashbacks they were so cute and how you included Jack's staring he did that a lot in the show so it was a nice touch to include it in the story. All I can say is I hope you continue to write lots more Jemily stories as they are so good.
3/14/2016 c2 ptm
That was so heartfelt and beautiful that I cried through half of it. GREAT WRITING JOB!
Trish Minor
3/13/2016 c2 revenge.addicted
Wow ..Omg..this chapter was so utterly beautiful it left me without words! I LOVED IT really, you two were able to create a magical wedding gift for them and a special gift for us fans! Living Jack&Amanda's journey through the years again was perfect..I am in love with them so for me it was simply wonderful, thanks! Everything was described and written perfectly and the last quote is incredibly beautiful and suits amazingly with jemily :) I hope to read more cause you make me dream every time *_*
3/13/2016 c1 susanemily
Hopefully you meant this story as you wrote youre working on two Revenge stories. Because I canno turn my head about what gift Nolan gave the two. By the way I really like the happy and light tone of this story. Its just really gay and lights your heart when you read about Nolan, Jack and Emily being happy and all revengenda stuff is over. It really feels like its meant to be and she deserved it after all that happenede on the original tvshow.
3/12/2016 c1 Guest
it says to be continued...but I want to know when and where? I mean come on what's in the box I just he to know please
1/29/2016 c1 9InfinityxInfinity777
Omg, aww how sweet3, I loved it! Such a simple, but beautifully written piece.

Loved Emily's thoughts and Jack and Emily dancing, with little Carl, wedging his way in...and of course I loved the Nemily scenes, their relationship is the sweetest thing, he really is like her big brother. I can't wait till the next chapter, and to find out what's inside the little pink box.
1/27/2016 c1 Guest
Love it, so glad to see you're doing another Jemily fic on top of your other one. I love your writing so thanks so much for doing this it's keeping the Jemily love alive I hope you do many more :) I loved the Little Mermaid reference I've said several times before how Jack and Amanda's story reminds of that film so to see it acknowledged was great. Curious to see what's in the box!
1/27/2016 c1 revenge.addicted
Aww yesss! I am so happy to read another beautiful jemily's story from two of my favourite fanfictions of you are amazing because, even if the show unfortunately ended, this last few months you have been able to fill the void in my poor shipper heart with so many emotions.. So thanks for keeping Revenge alive for us fans and of course for all the lovely jemily & nemily feelings 3