for Rule Number Three

5/16/2018 c1 2starsnscones
This is amazing! My two fav ships 3
2/5/2018 c1 lilsunflowerbaby
AHHHH this fanfiction is all i need in life! my two favorite fandoms/ships combined what could ever be better? thank you so much for writing this it just improved my day by 200%:))
2/4/2018 c1 2waiting-for-the-magic
Ahhh I love this so much! Really well written, and the character and story development is so well paced. Brilliant job!
9/17/2017 c1 Everything Art
I really like this, but i truly miss the magic but keep going im really interested
1/15/2017 c1 mwydynllyfr740
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read, it combines my two favourite books in something that made me cry, laugh and smile. Thankyou so much
10/7/2016 c1 2arim0
Omg this is so good! It's my favourite type of both fan fictions; snowbaz (obviously) and drarry. Thank you so much for writing this! And continue writing because you have a natural talent.
8/28/2016 c1 ThatSoDirectioner
Right at the part where Harry had to clean his glasses, I noticed my glasses were dirty. LOL
2/19/2016 c1 17BambixRonno
I've been waiting SO LONG for fanfics like this, and this is absolutely amazing! I'm really glad you decided to write and upload this. I had thought that a Carry On/Harry Potter crossover would have been one of the first crossovers created and would have quite a bit of content after a while but apparently that isn't the case (from what I can find anyway)
1/31/2016 c1 3DrowningShip
So yeah, thank you for writing this.