for New Memories & New Chances

11/13/2017 c1 4IslandGem
LOVED it. My two fave X Men !
4/28/2017 c1 4tcsportsmed7
Haha love it. Did you see the deleted scene from Days of Future Past? Logan and Storm actually kissed. :) And let's face it - Hugh and Halle adore each other. They always have.
2/27/2017 c1 jacpin2002
This was great. RoLo is my favorite otp. I do wish that more was expanded upon with their relationship, given the deleted scene from DOFP.
6/30/2016 c1 NarutoBaby24
I loved this! I've always been a RoLo fanfelt like they had great chemistry in the movies. I'm still pissed that their kiss scene was deleted from Days of Future Past... Anyway this was good. Is it gonna stay a one shot or have more chapters?
6/25/2016 c1 176Genevieve Darcy Granger
awe
6/24/2016 c1 4Ecstasyn'Acid
Aww very cute. Rolo lives!
6/2/2016 c1 shejams
And I loved this! I didn't know you are an Xmen fan!
I'm more of an old school comics one. Lol
I barely tolerate the movie. Fan fiction is really helping me out with it.

Great dialogue and atmosphere. I can really picture them having this conversation.
And thank you for the RoLo. I personally believe they are meant for each other and every now and then I need my RoLo fix. Lol

PS sorry I have been absent from the BB fandom, but I've been caught up in the POI one. I'll soon be back to check out more of your stories.

Peace, love and happiness.
4/29/2016 c1 Guest
Ok good start. More please.
4/18/2016 c1 NaomiBlue
Very nice. It has always been my belief that in that alternate world Logan and Storm would become close since they were some of the only ones left. I like to think as you implied here that they would find a way to be close again. Thanks for sharing.
3/30/2016 c1 Guest
Good start, so on to more chapters and more Ororo and Logan.
3/29/2016 c1 Lil beach
You should continue this
3/7/2016 c1 lilly
continue this is gr8
2/16/2016 c1 razxrx
Sweet love it
2/2/2016 c1 25lychee loving
I loved this! Short, simple, and sweet. :) I like especially that the end was very simple and light, pretty telling of their easy relationship even without going into the (possibly) romantic aspect of it.
1/30/2016 c1 Guest
All this without a mention of their deleted scene, too! See, they make sense even without it!

Jokes aside, this was great. She really does have his back. And I love his moment of spontaneity at the end. And her matching mischief. (you'd think they weren't adults, haha!)

Loved this. Thank you for sharing it!