for Persisting Occurrences

10/6/2021 c51 drummergirl456
oh that doesn't seem good at all. i hope she fucking says somethinggreat chapter! glad you are doing well!
10/6/2021 c51 KoalaCo
Holy crappertons, I was looking for this story maybe a month or so ago but I gave up thinking maybe I just imagined it. Can someone remind me why Bella wasn't turned yet, wouldn't it save alot of time and take away the pain? I hope I didn't come across as rude, I'm just genuinely curious.
10/6/2021 c51 Nyaaaaaaah
Yass. More to come pls!
9/1/2021 c50 ThatWickedChick
I adore this story! I’ve been following it since the start. Hopefully you’ll update soon. It would be a shame to leave this story unfinished. Your writing is just *chefs kiss*
8/28/2021 c10 desperataeny
Lol Tanya is so not smooth but adorable
8/25/2021 c50 Guest
Hello, wish you well. Thank you for sharing this story and waiting for new chapters
8/27/2021 c1 desperataeny
Here to te-read from the beginning again waiting till finish haha. I’m hooked with your TanyaBella magnificent, beautiful, amazing and wonderful masterpiece
8/16/2021 c50 Envenomedplight82
Love the story! Hope for some more soon!
7/29/2021 c47 NataS666
Please, don't be ashamed of your writing style. As an author, you write and improve as time goes on. You can and should look at it and be like 'Wow... I improved so freakin much! From a newbie author, to... this. :)' Or something like that.

I personally, don't find anything cringe in your writing nor your storytelling. It's one of the best Twilight stories I've read.

Seriously, thank you for writing this :)
7/19/2021 c50 Emma
Lovely story, sad to see it end, if this is the end. It is a great story, be proud.
7/13/2021 c1 jaxin1065
thank you for creating this story. I read it in 2 days and I love it. if you plz update. thank tou
7/10/2021 c50 andrewpine
Been a year.
6/25/2021 c50 53MaxximumRide666
I have absolutely inhaled this story over the last 2 days and I am so in love with it. So, so in love with it! I am gutted that that's all you've posted so far and I would LOVE for you to finish it if you ever found the time/energy/desire/muse to do so.

You're a fantastic writer and I adore what you've done with the characters and the world. I think this has to be one of my favourite Twilight fanfics of all time and I have read A LOT.

Anywho, I hope you are looking after yourself and staying safe. And that you are still writing!
6/5/2021 c50 Phanieste
This fic was so amazing!
6/5/2021 c50 7RomanHill
Omg, this is honestly amazing. I’ve binged this within a day. Within. A. Day.

Honestly couldn’t tell you how many times I was laughing, cringing or getting ready along side the characters. This is just such a well written fic and the amount of time you’ve put into this fic (4 years! 5 years one you update this year *winkwinknudgenudge*) is honestly inspiring.

I really love your portray of Bella here, it’s nice to see her living her life and actually having a good group of supportive friends and a good relationship with Charlie. I also love her relationship with the pack! It’s just so uncomplicated and pure, it’s so refreshing to read as you rarely find a fic where the pack and vampires get on without too much complications. They way they treat her is adorable, and I love how she kept using their relationship with her and a way to brush off the more lewd jokes made by everyone hahaha

Also I just adore, ADORE, the Denali pack and how you’ve written Bella/Tanya. I loved the build up to their relationship and the eventual get together was amazing (the scene with the frisbee was hilarious) and well satisfying.

I also really like the idea of the beats within. It really adds to the story and helps drive it with this inate need they have to be close with Bella, to stake a claim on her. Very interesting and again, not something I’ve read often in these ficus.

I’ve really enjoyed this fic and can’t wait till you update! Thank you for writing it! :D
2,207 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »