for Lord of the hunts huntress

12/11/2018 c14 Rachel Bain
I enjoyed your story and am sorry that this is the last chapter! I want Cassie and Hercine to have many more adventures!
9/12/2018 c9 3AshMountian216
Whoa! Fangs and antlers. Could've swore her dragon would take over there for a minute and dragon horns would rise. Especially when she was pissed for a moment.
9/11/2018 c7 AshMountian216
Yeahie Cassie is learning so quick and becoming a good hunter.
9/11/2018 c5 AshMountian216
Sanguine... settling down... now that's a story and a half lol got to see this
9/10/2018 c2 AshMountian216
Totally like this story! Only on chapter 2 but the fact that the hunt almost seems like the hunger games skyrim edition madea it better. Though what is up with these chicks wanting Hircines kid XD lol not me! Im just here cuz I dont like losing, thanks. Love how you twisted Sanguine into the story too.
6/12/2018 c13 Shinyarcanine45
Yes! We can finally know if the baby was a girl or boy! Poor Cassie, being bound in a dark nasty dungeon in the Viligants all because of Narya /Elisa. Hircine found them and I'm happy to see that everyone is alright well expect the obvious. I hope Cassie gives them what they deserve and I can't wait to find out the name of the little one. You know Hircine is gonna be wrapped around the baby's finger. So adorable.
Can't wait for the final chapter. Please get it posted when you can.
7/30/2017 c12 Guest
5/15/2017 c11 Guest
3/17/2017 c10 Guest
Omg! Did not expect that! Cassie is such a bad ass daedra! I love the relationship between hircine and Cassie but what is this dark secret of Nayra?! Keep up the awesome work! Looking forward to the next chapter!
3/16/2017 c10 Guest
Great work on this story. Keep it up!
3/13/2017 c9 Guest
1/10/2017 c9 2Pterokitty
Woo! New chapter, I really can't wait for Cassie to snap, it's gonna be great. Can't wait for the next one I'm still really happy you continued on from those first few chapters
11/11/2016 c8 Guest
Great work - keep it up!
11/7/2016 c8 1PheonixWolfGirl
By the Nine, that was great. I loved it. There were a few spelling and grammar errors, I think, but overall it was still very good. What few errors you did have did not distract from the plot, and it was a very good plot at that.
11/7/2016 c8 2Pterokitty
Woo! An update! And yaaassss this scene finally happened, it was really good... It'd be really cool if when Nayra comes back that Cassie's possessive dragons blood comes out full force. Like the whole, he is my treasure, back the F off haha. Can also see Hircine being really amused by that too. Anyway, can't wait to see where you go with this next
27 Page 1 2 Next »