for Late One Night

1/1/2019 c1 thepinkmartini
Man! She didn't come back with Van but I guess that's understandable. Based on the electives Hitomi was taking, seems as if she's taking classes that could be helpful once she settles on Gaea as Fanelia's queen. At least the intent for her to return is there.
12/8/2017 c1 Vhosek
This was such a sweet story and somewhat sad but if two people can find their way back to each other it would be them! Thank you!
5/20/2017 c1 39Luin-fanel
Wow! nice work, really cute for a lemmon, like it a lot, it wad a little sad, but I like it.
Thanks for share. SARABA
5/20/2017 c1 1dinkycharlie
Wow I don't know, why i haven't already read this! But wow you've got some real good writing there! Although I'm curious to see what the original was like! ;)
You haven't marked it as complete... I really would like to see how their story in this universe developes!
10/8/2016 c1 Guest
great to see Yukari's excited personality bring presented in a positive, realistic light. something that stuck out to me is how Hitomi didn't seem to give Van hope or assurance that she will come back but it's obvious that she has plans to. why didn't Hitomi disclose that to Van during their short time? other than that, awesome story!
8/1/2016 c1 1pinkdynamite
I must have read this story at least a dozen times by now, and I still love it! Hitomi and Van are both such strong characters that I can't imagine them being together again until the timing was perfect for both. I like how Hitomi appears to be secretly planning for her return to Gaea as well. This is a sweet and beautifully written story. Thank you so much for sharing it!
3/10/2016 c1 2Meghanna Starsong
This was so enjoyable to read. It was just the right combination of Escaflowne romance and adult-ness. Well done! I particularly enjoyed how you described their feelings, thoughts, and actions. You did a good job balancing the perspective of the story between Hitomi's view point and Van's. There are some truly beautiful phrases, too, like "charting the planes and valleys with each touch" and "just like smoke on the wind, the scent remains but the rest is gone.". The latter is my favorite, an absolutely wonderful analogy. Good job! _
1/29/2016 c1 9Miniclio
Well I am interest in reading what you have in store with your ideas
I re-read it for the fourth time and i still smile from the top to the bottom of it.
And thank you again for the cameo

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service