for These Red Strings of Tangled Intent

4/5/2020 c1 32Pharies
I fucking loved this. They were my fave together and their arc was definitely one of the more tragic things to me. I wanted to see the reformed-for-Julianna Joe. Oh well. This satisfies some things. Great job!

~Tori
1/16/2018 c1 Guest
Yes, why aren’t there more stories in this fandom? It boggles the mind.
1/16/2018 c1 Guest
Well this was fantastic! I love they way you capture how electric things are between them. Just started watching the series and I am falling so hard for the Joe-Juliana ship. Glad to see I’m not alone!
4/1/2017 c1 Guest
Amazingly well written. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Please keep writing - you are very talented.
1/14/2017 c1 Guest
This is one of the best stories I've read lately. Wonderfully written, the words bring such vivid imagery to mind. It fits perfectly within the context of the show. Please write another!
1/6/2017 c1 dragonfairy2360
Oh my word. This was so good! I loved it.
1/6/2017 c1 Anon
LOVE. THIS.

I needed this, for my soul.
1/3/2017 c1 Cara2411
Absolutely loved it! Amazingly written! Hope to see more of you!
Cara
11/26/2016 c1 Guest
Beautiful! Just beautiful. Thank you for sharing
9/18/2016 c1 11Esmeralda2134
Amazing, and so fitting fot this story. I loved it. Thank you for sharing this story
7/27/2016 c1 SleeplessSeagull
This is so insanely beautiful. It's a shame this pairing only has like 4 fics but man does this one make up for it!
7/21/2016 c1 5obsidian-lily
guh.

That, was a GORGEOUS rendering of where I hope this coupling goes. Beautiful beyond words and so thoughtfully done.
5/10/2016 c1 24indigovioletstargazer
Wow! Your story is perfect in every way. You capture the characters and the mood of the show exquisitely. I truly loved this.
4/11/2016 c1 6Zerepak
I adored this. I hope this is the direction the writers move in for the second season.
3/26/2016 c1 Guest
A really good delicately balanced characters felt faithful,also not to obvious. Abi
22 Page 1 2 Next »