for Mea Huna

2/22 c1 Zwerg
Oh das ist gemein w├╝rde gerne mehr lesen.
2/1/2016 c1 Sockie1000
Now you can't leave poor Steve with a drain in his head and Cath in peril, right? Right? ;)
2/2/2016 c1 28Rogue Tomato
Not thrilled that you left it hanging there, dear, but still an amazing story. :) Your Steve whump stories always are, though. :)
2/1/2016 c1 alharpole
I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for taking your time to write a great story for all of us. I wish there was more chapters to come. You've got me hooked!
1/30/2016 c1 Grannyv
This was a wonderful appetizer. Now where is the dinner ? I know you said that it's do5, but what if I beg for more ? Please.. pretty please?
1/29/2016 c1 Khellsbell
I loved it!
1/29/2016 c1 joyfuljaj
i thought i read somewhere you had a motto that "you whump, you fix". This was incredible as always, but how can you leave our Steve battered?
Awesome!
1/29/2016 c1 Guest
Great to see you back! What the heck has Catherine gotten into? And is there going to be a sequel so that Steve and company can get to her and get out of whatever it is? Hope so. That is, if Steve can unscramble his head enough to even tie his shoes, much less rescue anyone. Intriguing story with many possibilities.
1/29/2016 c1 Guest
Loved, but I thought your rule was you whump, you fix
1/31/2016 c1 19Gone2Far
As always, excellent writing. Would really like to get more but leaving it this way is okay as well. A thank you to your muse for deciding to make a reappearance. I hope she stays around for a while. Really missed your stories.
1/31/2016 c1 wotumba1
poor Steve, nowhere he's safe (from you :p), not even in his own home

great story
1/30/2016 c1 LiCS
This was awesome! I absolutely loved it (and really really wish there were more, but I get it!). I hope to have the urge to write more often! It's very much appreciated.
1/30/2016 c1 GreenEyes09
Great story.
1/30/2016 c1 6WolandR
Glad to see your muse back! Now, don't you think this deserves a slight continuation? ;-)
23 Page 1 2 Next »