FanFiction.Net
for Let's Try This Again

4/1 c23 Vortozan

AN: Alright, here's the deal, I'm pretty burnt out on Star Wars and writing this story has become something of a painful chore.

Yeah, I could feel that fact as the story progressed, it was fun to read but I could feel how hard it was getting to write. I think you’ve ended it at the perfect time as usual. I’d much prefer you to stop writing something you don’t enjoy than to push yourself. Especially since you’ve proven again and again that you can create masterpieces if you find yourself enjoying a story you’ve written.
Thank you for another amazing read as always. You a Legend!
- Vortz
3/31 c1 Vortozan
Ok. This Harry has had it the worst, by far.
His parents and brother were completely reprehensible, worse by far than Dumbledore or his uncle and aunt. Followed by Dumbledore, then by his relatives that he grew up with.
I honestly can’t blame him at all for wanting to kill them.
Although actions speak louder than words here since he never did kill his Aunt and Uncle, or his Cousin. He literally made sure they weren’t in the house when he set it on fire. Sounds like he made excuses to himself to avoid taking their lives despite all they’ve done to him.
That or he was planning something else and just gave up in the end cause he just wants to die.
I really don’t blame him for wanting to die either, like holy shit his life has had no positives and so, sooooo many extremely big negatives.
Thank you for the read, 10/10 first chapter. Your a legend!
- Vortz
12/27/2023 c4 Bronze
It's funny, I always read about Bombardo in almost every HP fic. In only one have I ever read about someone using Ballista for taking out walls as well as large groups of fighters. Death Eaters were cornered in third or fourth floor room with double doors dividing it in half. They'd reinforced the wall and door to hide behind as well as lean through or around to fire spells. Ordinary spells did nothing. Then this woman who knows old siege spells uses Ballista to destroy a goodly sized chunk of the wall. To say the Death Eaters were surprised and unprepared for that is like saying the ocean is wet. In that fic Bombardo was more of an area effect spell than a direct attack one. Don't ask for the title as it was so long ago, I don't remember it. Anyhoo, getting back to this story, I'm rather surprised Harry didn't take two of those Sith Lightsabers. One to use and one to examine. Should he say accidentally crack the crystal in the one he's examining he'd still have a fully functioning one. As to his killing that Sith, it was him or Harry. Not gonna bother feeling sorry for him. Yeah, it is very unfair that Harry can't die but blame it on Death. It made the Hallows along with their curse.
12/27/2023 c3 Guest
Sooner or later Harry will figure it out. Then he'll mix it with his magic and watch out!
12/27/2023 c2 Bronze
Well, this should prove interesting or at least something to do for a while.
12/27/2023 c1 Bronze
I can't imagine something like this ever truly happening buy if it did, I think the poor soul who it did would beg to die after a time. To live to watch everybody you know, and love die while you continue on would be maddening.
12/17/2023 c1 Bronze
I do hope that everyone responsible for Harry's life being as it is NEVER leave Hell. Most especially Good Ole Fumblemort! Never to get a shot at reincarnation.
11/23/2023 c1 disappointing
i get it. he doesn't care anymore. but not teaching and just fixing the 'problem' means that they will re live this again and create more harry like people. so he is just as bad or even worse than his family and others.

also...suicide is the cowards way out. why not go out trying to do something.

harry is a pussy little bitch.
10/5/2023 c23 JPax
I hope you eventually get back into this story.
8/29/2023 c4 What a cunt
Bastila is a cunt. I don't care if she becomes nicer in the story or something. Please kill the little shit off. Painfully.
8/8/2023 c9 HellsMaji
Don't like the way Harry is acting with satele. Almost submissive, in a way. Of course, I guess it makes sense. He pretty much acted like bastila's pet after revan left.
8/7/2023 c3 HellsMaji
Weird that Harry acted like such a pussy in his dream. Especially since he knew it was a dream.
8/6/2023 c23 MattBlack
I hope that closing is still coming? Lol
8/5/2023 c13 MattBlack
Got this sneaking suspicion that the emperor is Darth Revan... Would explain his disappearance lol.
7/18/2023 c23 Bluesnowman