FanFiction.Net

great chapter!
Continue,
Z/
9/12/2016 c1 Lydia-Hood
Urgh another shitty Potter Family abandon Harry cliché that doesn't make sense, at least without some major mental muck up done on the Potters to accomplish that task, look James at the limit, might be due to being a born magical more likely to get into the Chosen Child Hype and neglect his other kid, but to get rid of him? Nah, I have a hard time seeing it happening, and Lily? The Mother that was going to sacrifice her life to save her child thru some obscure magic? Not happening either, for sure, if you are willing to die for somebody, you bloody won't abandon them up later for no reasons. She was born to the non-magical world, the non-magicals would have more sense than to abandon one of their child over some hype like that, at least not without being somebody rotten to begin with.
9/12/2016 c2 Kaadmus
Cool concept
9/10/2016 c4 BBWulf
Pretty cool thus far.
9/9/2016 c4 mrwelsh24
will harry hook up with the twilik mechanic the blue skinned woman?
9/9/2016 c4 JMK2
Looking forward to more of this.
9/9/2016 c4 serialkeller
Few things to change here. Kale calls Harry by his real name when they meet in the corridor before tatooine, but he should have been calling him Thantos as that is the name he introduced himself as. Also I just can't see Harry ever allowing the force to guide his actions, it's retarded and it would remind him too much of how he was being manipulated by dumbles back in his old life.
Something you should avoid in the future too is suddenly deciding that Harry is somehow not an eternal existence anymore because someone learned something about him, that shit makes for terrible reading.
I don't remember Bastila being that antagonistic in the game but I guess it could be due to Canderous.
Anyways, good idea and I love this time period, looking forward to more.
9/9/2016 c3 serialkeller
It's deathly hallows not hollows in this chapter
9/9/2016 c4 Alex2909
bastilla is kinda being difficult, like how harry handled the czerka guard though
9/9/2016 c4 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
9/9/2016 c4 1Joe Lawyer
I like the fact he took the light saber. Could be useful to have and his companions can teach him how to use it. I do wish he'd have searched the bodies more. Looting your defeated enemies bodies is a time honored tradition. They probably had credits and a cool ship at the least. Harry could have gotten himself a ship that way and even shrunk it for now.
9/9/2016 c4 C.M.Alm
MORE PLEASE!
9/9/2016 c4 Guest
If they get to the starforge harry should totally make himself a ship,it can make whole,armadas there should be enough time for one ship.
And he should loot everything he can from his travels to the bedrock like rakata Computer systems etc :)
9/9/2016 c4 doctor of supreme awesomeness
awesome!...and will there be a pairing?
9/8/2016 c4 vampwalker709
Great chapter love this story.
1,661 « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »