FanFiction.Net
for Let's Try This Again

3/3/2016 c2 richdsils
nice start keep em combing please
3/3/2016 c2 Guest
A good chapter
3/3/2016 c2 demonsinger
Wohoo!, I love star Wars as well as Harry Potter and I greatly enjoy crossovers. This is an awesome story, and I don't care if anyone thinks it's overpowered it just makes life interesting. I read to escape and as such, something that has a problem and can fix it immediately or without too much effort is awesome to me. Makes me wish I had the same powers but meh, I muddle through best I can. I also really like your writing style as well. I look forward to where you take this story.
3/3/2016 c2 marlastiano
3/3/2016 c2 5War Sage
Great chapter
3/3/2016 c2 Robert77833
Harry's character isn't making a lot of sense. If he's such a big bad bounty hunter surely he can afford his own means of travel? And even if he wants to meet people why would he pick this group when one of them's being a prick to him, two don't trust him and they're clearly trying to get him to take their side in a war he has no interest in :S.

It feels very contrived and sloppy.
3/3/2016 c2 PappyOldGuy
Alright, another good chapter! I, also, do not know that much cannon about the Star Wars reality, but that doesn't matter as much as telling an interesting story. Do not get hassled by someone complaining about getting some place or name wrong, just keep it consistent for the story you are telling us your readers. We will let you know how much we appreciate it and how much we like what you are doing.

I for one like very much what I have read so far and do hope you continue to write it and share it with us.

Thanks!
3/3/2016 c2 7Horned Reaper 266
great story so far the only mistake you have made so far that i can see is the spelling of bastille's name she is called bastilla not bastille but other than that great story so far cant wait for more
3/3/2016 c2 5unwrittenlegacy
The main two thing I noticed in this chapter was Duros, not Doros for that race's spelling. And if it is KoTOR, then it is Bastila, not Bastille. :) aside from that, great chapter!
3/3/2016 c2 Xivitai
Firstly, my less than educated friend, Nar Shaddaa is not a planet, It's a moon. And it is Bastila, not Bastille.
3/3/2016 c2 Sanguis Sylvus
I'm liking the story even more now, you've done excellent at hooking my attention, and then when i reached the end the chapter, it was like 'wait, i want more!'. I'm hoping for a little romance, because every good adventure has a little romance. Also, don't forget that harry has more than just 'wand' magic to fall back on, runic enchanting and rituals are all that come to mind right now, but he could upgrade existing armor or weapons with runes to practically turn a blaster rifle into a anti-air cannon or fit a pistol with rune etched crystal to mimic reductos or something similar or even disillusioned-sticking-charmed thermal detonators. Just use a lot of practicality and imagination to stay subtle.
3/3/2016 c2 kabs9000
A Nice chapter
3/3/2016 c2 doctor of supreme awesomeness
You say Bastille, but you meant bastilla? Right...anyway great story soo far
3/2/2016 c2 Umbra.Venator
Awesome start so far, looking forward to seeing where you take this and if it measures up to
Blood Stained
3/2/2016 c2 Squadpunk 2.0
So much potential, with Star Wars being a HUGE verse, I can see Harry becoming a myth over time, and a reappearance layer on can either puzzle or shock others of his existence. Still, I wonder how Kotor will go...
1,661 « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »