FanFiction.Net

good update
3/2/2016 c2 Guest
A good chapter
3/1/2016 c1 2Viva01
Brutal looks pretty interesting I'm interested in how he interacts with others and where he is at after x number of years in sw please consider writing mote
2/28/2016 c1 bill2011us
Aayla and Harry please please people are like sure I'l do it and then they never do it...
2/27/2016 c1 BadassFanKickass
nice want to see where you take this
2/27/2016 c1 kabs9000
interesting
2/16/2016 c1 PappyOldGuy
Quite the interesting start. Looks like your trying to git a pissed-off don't-give-a-shit Harry. Now all you have to do is give him someone or something to care about and tell us how it goes. I have been reading and enjoying your “Blood Stained” for awhile now and hope this story flows as well as it does.
Thanks for sharing.
2/5/2016 c1 meh
Hard to like WBWL when we can't enjoy his tormentors getting punshed. You set up a revenge premise then glossed over the good parts.
2/5/2016 c1 badknight
a new take, sweet! i'll see where thiss will go. :D
2/5/2016 c1 Silber D. Wolf
great chapter
2/5/2016 c1 1Joe Lawyer
I’ll lay it out for you, if this was the start of a true wrong BWL story I’d have stopped reading halfway through. It had all the clichés, from the glaring Harry who is more impressive than his brother, to the overly dramatic proclamation from Dumbledore about who is the BWL (even though that’d be patently ridiculous dialog in virtually every situation), to the parents and brother who abandon Harry and never look back. The only thing it didn’t have was the random debris that left a mark on Harry’s brother. Thank goodness for small miracles.

In this instance, you obviously weren’t trying to create a premise that would withstand an entire wrong BWL story, it was merely the prologue to his time in the Star Wars universe. I can respect that somewhat. Since you were so quick about it, probably too quick, it didn’t quite matter. Harry’s characterization was very rushed though. We need to get some semblance of a sense for what he was like in the world of HP before he’s thrust into Star Wars. Right now we only know he was obviously pretty knowledgeable and powerful to defeat Voldemort in straight up combat and we also know he was a weak pussy who tried to kill himself multiple times at the ripe old age of 20. Whatever the opposite of Emo is what Harry is/was.

All that being said, I’m quite curious to see what becomes of Harry in the context of Star Wars. Hopefully he was semi-smart and took some time to ready himself for this trip to the other end of the universe. I can think of a hundred different things from the wizarding world that would be useful to him, not the least of which were more books on magic so he can continue his training in magic. As an immortal he’s got all the time in the world to learn. And the resurrection stone would mean he’s capable of summoning wizarding shades to teach him what he wants to know. The Master of Death title can’t just mean immortality. The items themselves have tremendous power if the personification of Death is real.

So, yeah, I’m curious to see what you do here. If it’s half as good as Havoc Side of the Force I’d be impressed and eager to read more.
2/5/2016 c1 5unwrittenlegacy
Oooooh. :). Fun. I've enjoyed the Blood Stained story of yours as well, but I'm always on the look out for more MoD stories and HP/SW crossovers. Even if it's a side project, I'm excited to see where you take this. :)
2/5/2016 c1 32EroSlackerMicha
dark side Harry?
2/5/2016 c1 58randomplotbunny
This is so intriguing, I can't wait to see where you take it!
1,661 « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »