FanFiction.Net
for Let's Try This Again

9/26/2021 c23 snewby
Wow I'm so happy to have stumbled across this story this week! I like the character development, the character of Revan, the smart character dialogue and the warm romance. When i started the refund the story i wanted to advise you not to have a super-powerful character as the tension in the story disappears and it becomes a superman fantasy, but I'm glad you've made the tension the relationships as it keeps the reader engaged.

The latest movies have a disappointment to all of us. I'm simply choosing to forget them and embrace the original and the supplementary works.

Cheers
9/25/2021 c23 1buterflypuss
good chap
9/25/2021 c23 3De Brussyere
I know how you feel! The new canon is so different from what we're all used to and it's difficult to be passionate when you can't even tell what you're supposed to be passionate about anymore. I commend you for being dedicated enough to find a good closing point for the story. Thanks for the update and I wish you all the best.
9/25/2021 c23 Guest
I understand. Just do what you can. Thanks for finishing the story.
9/25/2021 c23 GreatT'Phon1of4
Write what makes you happy. Or at the very least, smile! (:
9/25/2021 c23 2mwinter1
Thank you for your willingness to at least finish this story since your not going up to the prequels. Awaiting more
9/25/2021 c23 HowlnMadHowie
Y'know it's too bad ysalamir haven't been discovered yet. Want a quick and fast way to cut off someone in the Force? Bring a ysalamir! Parachute them onto the planet if you can!
9/25/2021 c23 1Jctherebel
Welcome back, and an amazing chapter to boot! Bravo, excited for more
9/25/2021 c23 fallendemon248
Oh man I was expecting more angry revan but he seems calm and collected I hope it stays that way. Satele meeting revan thats gonna be weird I bet, I had hoped to see this go all the way to the prequels but I also understand your burnt out so I'll just wait to see what you do next.
9/25/2021 c23 Zolkrath
I completely understand where you are coming from, nonetheless - I enjoyed the chapter and look forward to more. Whether it be from this or another story you decide to put out.
9/25/2021 c23 11stars90
I'm really sorry to hear you're burnt out of this
9/25/2021 c23 Reads123
Thank you for the update!
9/25/2021 c23 Hmason
i feel you, Star Wars has been an abusive relationship for alot of us since the rise of Darth Mickey, write what you want when you want we can wait
9/25/2021 c23 Guest
Honestly, I totally understand on being burnt out on Star Wars. The community is so toxic and the content being released is very hit and miss from project to project and even episode to episode.

This is one of the only fics from all of the previous Star Wars ones I've read that's kept me interested and I'd be grateful for an ending, but also understand if it comes much later and if it can't fit everything you wanted to.
9/25/2021 c23 Hadrian.Caeser
Love it. Thx for the update
1,659 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »