FanFiction.Net
for Let's Try This Again

2/5/2016 c1 BigBird97
Fairly generic start but at least it is told through time skips Lo ooking forward to see how to take this though. Could you please not make Jedi into the boring cliche of them having no idea what they are doing and trying to control Harry. Maybe have Harry not quite agree with them but he still doesn't really care enough to go have a big rant to yoda about how the Jedi teachings are wrong.
2/5/2016 c1 2BraveVesperia
I like your other story but I have to say I did not like this chapter at all. It felt like you were going through the motions, the back story was too quick to serve any meaningful or emotional impact, it may as well not even have been there.

I know you were attempting to set up the stage for the real part of the story but character motivations and backgrounds are just as important and this sadly does not deliver. personally I think you should rewrite this as you are only on chapter 1 and spend 2 or 3 chapters doing a proper backstory before moving on.

As it stands the reader has no investment with this harry as everything was very tell not show, so we have no reason to care about his plight or the fact that he can conveniently go to a new universe.

you raise a lot of interesting pot points but ultimately do nothing with them is my primary concern. this is disappointing as you are a good writer but I feel this story has started off on the wrong foot.
2/5/2016 c1 Root Of Darkness
interesting story line. looking forward to the next chapter
2/5/2016 c1 Squadpunk 2.0
Wonder how long... From the Kotor era to the old republic timeline? Got options, and hopefully Harry will receive help for his psyche...
2/5/2016 c1 Guest
I Just read the Last chapter of your first story and this one is also pretty great, keep posting
2/4/2016 c1 1Ymere
I absolutely love it. Love the premise no matter how many times i see its like. I only hope you dont shove death into a pocket here and forget about him. The interaction has a lot of potential.
2/4/2016 c1 11stars90
Interesting. This has possibilities.
2/4/2016 c1 LouisReads10
Original trilorgy, the force awakens, or clone wars era? And who will he be with?
2/4/2016 c1 LunaSunFlowerLily
I like the beginning. I look forward to future updates!
2/4/2016 c1 Sanguis Sylvus
I think this could be a great story, but, to be honest, i think this needs a little fixing. cause living on earth and living some where else when you no longer want to live, is not much different. if wanted to start a new life, he could have done it just a as easy here as there. We all have chosen a purpose for our own life, whether its to be great, our own pleasure, our loved ones, or even searching for a new purpose on a road to self discovery or something. Harry needs motivation before he'll do anything, so, I think, you need to solve that into your plot and history somehow.
2/4/2016 c1 1tylerbamafan34
I have to ask, when is this going to take place? And how long will it continue in the saga?

I'll reserve judgemet for a couple chapters. Just know that I liked your other story enough to give this a chance
2/3/2016 c1 Ranmaleopard
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
2/3/2016 c1 Grovtech
An interesting dark, but fatalistic Harry.
2/2/2016 c1 mrwelsh24
will harry take his gun to the star wars universe? will he be paired with the blue twilek aalya secura?
1/31/2016 c1 moffles123
Sounds like it's going to be a good story, just don't make it angsty.
1,661 « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 Next »