FanFiction.Net
for Let's Try This Again

7/15/2021 c4 2GeorgeTobor
If an AK is deflected by a light saber and hits someone will it still kill?
7/15/2021 c2 GeorgeTobor
Star Wars at least has more women to choose from then the Avengers.
7/15/2021 c1 GeorgeTobor
So James, Lily, and Harry's brother lived at first but died later? I wonder how Dumbledark got them to give up Harry?

In the books I see Dumbledore as the true dark lord.
And the prophecy could even apply to him.
Snape owed Harry a life debt and could be considered Harrys "hand" when he killed Dumbledore.
The dark lord is never named in the prophecy.
Albus just assumes it means Tom.
7/12/2021 c22 7era-romance
cool
7/11/2021 c6 era-romance
hk47 definitely should have recognized kale aka revan. or maybe he did?
7/11/2021 c5 era-romance
q. wouldn't bastilla have recognized hk? in canon she was trained by malak who was trained by revan.
not that I'm complainingI love hk and hope he sticks with harry cause they're always a hilarious duo
7/11/2021 c2 era-romance
if u wanted harry to take up the name of the Greek God of death (not the ruler but the actual death god), you missed an 'a'. Thanatos not Thantos. if it was on purpose? np, just thought ud want to know
7/7/2021 c1 WeaselEyes02
I really enjoyed this story! I look forward to the next chapters
7/6/2021 c22 DeathCrawler
nice chapter look forward the coming battle
7/5/2021 c22 18IAmOutOfIdeas
I’m not really satisfied with how you keep building Harry up, yet he was somewhat struggling to match one member of the Dark Council in combat whereas Marr bested two. Sure, Harry couldn’t use his magic, but he’s had around 300 years to hone his skills in the Force and in lightsaber combat. He should have been able to handle a single member of the Dark Council with ease.
7/1/2021 c11 Guest
The mc is but a piece of trash, seriosly, such a garbage, the story itself is good but harry seems too sluggish way too often
6/27/2021 c22 Guest
I cant wait for harry to dote on his kids and eventually his kids kids and so on...i hopped harry would populate the stars with his children cuz hes a immortal 20 something yearold tho
6/12/2021 c22 Hitmen101
Thanks for the chapter. :D :)
5/29/2021 c2 The Morphin' Physic4ist
Not too bad so far - moving a bit quickly but that's OK. One note: You don't park ships, you dock them. You know, at or in a dock. The same way you park cars in car parks.
5/24/2021 c6 Mastersgtjames
Alright... so.
MC is definitely not a "Master" of any of the branches of Magic. But he seems to know a large number of Obscure spells and stuff. Aside from that, this seems to be less focused of Harry Potter, or Magic, and more on the Knights of the Old Republic game and somewhat forced/clunky decision making that leads to things happening almost as Canon. Not really interesting to me. But if you are into Star Wars and do not much care about the Harry Potter(or the Magic) aspect. Then you will likely like this story.
1,661 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »