FanFiction.Net
for Let's Try This Again

6/27/2023 c16 2Pinkypi
Aaah. You know... I did a D6 compaign that also did this exact thing with a star forge. We had 5 planets under our belt using diplomatic means and were looking like a breath of fresh air to our peoples even though on the surface we supported the empire we were running ships capable of winning against enemy fleets. Like we took out a couple of smaller ones meant to reinforce Hoth boosting the amount of people fom the rebellion who survived. We also pawned off anything we could that'd help them do better. But ultimately we were building our own kingdom of sorts so we kept the best goodies to ourselves. Unfortunately we didn't have access to a super dreadnaught so we had to rely tactics at times in order to win as well as having superior ships of the same class.
6/27/2023 c13 Pinkypi
This is pretty cool. One of the best things is that while Harry is talented in a general sense. He's not up to the level of legends like Revan are in that department for sheer talent. Which is nice because if he was then after 300 years? He'd be untouchable. As it is it feels like he'd spend the next several thousand years constantly polishing his skills and gaining more and more combat experience before he reaches such insane levels. It's a great balance considering he's fucking immortal.

Honestly I'm hoping the force bond will bleed over Harry's gift so that his waifu he hasn't fully accepted as his waifu can stand the test of time with him.
6/27/2023 c4 Pinkypi
I mean if he is actually trying to find a purpose due to the promise and knows being put down is damn near impossible since he gets right back up. Then he could easily just go eh, I can always try killing myself again later if this doesn't work out.
6/13/2023 c6 2The-Geek-Who-Lived
Do all of you authors forget that there is a branch of magic called 'Tranfiguration'? It would be a much better choice in a fight against lightsaber weilders.
6/5/2023 c5 pincho
Honestly not impressed with this story other than you sticking with it...well obviously not to the end but damned close.
5/30/2023 c11 Mrsiri
just how powerful is Harry as it seems as though he at one moment really powerful and at others that he average at others
5/23/2023 c23 Firelight Poet
understand your reasoning. thank you for taking the time to finish what you could. bless you
5/14/2023 c1 6Mando-Vet
Immortality truly is a curse, not a gift...
5/3/2023 c23 stacygrrl2002
I do hope you are able to give us the final chapter or two, for closure . It has been an epic tale.
5/2/2023 c5 stacygrrl2002
What about the brother of their friend?
4/6/2023 c23 Guest
Yesssssssssss
4/2/2023 c20 10Marcii Winters
I FUCKING LOVE DARTH MARR OKOKOK
HE'S COOL AF!
AND I ESPECIALLY LOVE HARRY AND MARR'S RELATIONSHIP!
4/1/2023 c11 Marcii Winters
OKAY, I LIKE LENARA!
4/1/2023 c5 Marcii Winters
HK IS AWESOME AND I LOVE THEM!
3/31/2023 c23 levi.hall.9279
Thoroughly enjoyed the chapter and I am eager to see what you have planned next
1,659 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »