FanFiction.Net
for Let's Try This Again

3/28/2023 c23 The God Of War Kratos
its been a hot minute Flame, ever think about coming back and finishing this masterpiece especially with the new swtor dlc about finally killing the emperor?
Hope you are doing well.
1/17/2023 c23 NoTredOnSnek
I understand. Hopefully a decent dust up with the emperor and a lil bit of happily ever after? Thanks for a super rad story over all though!
1/15/2023 c23 SonsofChar
The ebb and flow of writing is a journey. Real life also is chaos incarnate. This may sound odd but do the Sith mantra a bit. Let any chains binding ya be shattered. Hell, give THE EMPEROR Jar Jars form and beat the shit outa it if give a laugh.
Always remember pain fades, chicks dig burns, and the force is a manipulative bitch that wants balance irregardless of cost. The FORCE avatar could show up and cause a boss fight to end quicker then imaginable. Here’s a random idea: fiend fire eats magic hence maybe even force lightning or entities. Thanks for the story! Cheer mate.
12/2/2022 c23 SunPho3n1x
I absolutely love this story! I’m sorry you fell out of love with writing in this fandom but I very much enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing this.
11/21/2022 c13 MoinLeute
harry is some 400 ish years old, not 20, what did he do all the time? searching Revan is bullshit.
11/21/2022 c12 MoinLeute
didnt he said they were done? why is he now playing spy again?...
11/21/2022 c9 MoinLeute
honestly, harry is kind of pathetic, he has all the cards but acts almost submissiv at times.
11/20/2022 c3 MoinLeute
dont tell me the force is already messing with harry...
11/20/2022 c2 MoinLeute
Thantos... sounds absolutely wrong when the greeks have Thanatos
11/1/2022 c4 asdasd
Harry's dialogue is wrong somehow. I can't pinpoint it, but it makes me want to cringe
10/22/2022 c23 Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God
Pity this has entered hiatus for so long, it's really quite an amazing novel you have wrote here; certainly the best one I've read that includes Revan and the only one I've actually seen that even mentions Zakuul.
10/20/2022 c8 Halfrican18
ahh, we rarely get to see Talon in fanfic's an you just casually kill her... good story though
10/3/2022 c23 6Mando-Vet
I've really enjoyed this story, but I understand being burnt out by your own writing. Looking forward to the last chapter when you release it.
10/2/2022 c2 Mando-Vet
The Old Republic! Whoo!
9/27/2022 c15 1Delta-Theta
This seems familiar... *goes looking* I knew it, it's one of the cinematic scenes from SW:TOR when it first came out... either way great story so far, I just hope it gets finished..
1,659 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »